Tamatalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my humble opinion, that's not true.Ok, we have the occasional problem, but don't forget, we are the The Biggest Tamagotchi Site in the world, so these problems are mostly unavoidable.....

Overall, I think the Guide Team are getting less problems now, Than when I joined them 4 months ago...... The only thing that concerns me is that our new member growth rate has levelled out and then taken a bit of a nose dive...... However, overall, I'm very happy with the way TamaTalk is operating.
I think Tamatalk is fine. I don't think they will EVER close Tamatalk. But sure, we might need some more guides to help. :D

I reported my problems to our "newest guide" NewbieKidLex and she never came or responded. :D
well, she might not have been online for a while. remember that everyone here has a bigger life then tamatalk and guides aren't on twenty hours a day.

anyway, tamatalk is one of the happiest sites i have been on. we have tons of members BUT mostly everyone gets along very well. occasionaly someone has the misfortune to be abused, but on some websites there is a cuss word in every post!

we have wonderful, hard-working moderators here. if you have a problem with anyone, report it. otherwise, no one might come across it. so telling people to think before pressing the add reply button is good, but everyone must take direct action too!

well, she might not have been online for a while. remember that everyone here has a bigger life then tamatalk and guides aren't on twenty hours a day.anyway, tamatalk is one of the happiest sites i have been on. we have tons of members BUT mostly everyone gets along very well. occasionaly someone has the misfortune to be abused, but on some websites there is a cuss word in every post!

we have wonderful, hard-working moderators here. if you have a problem with anyone, report it. otherwise, no one might come across it. so telling people to think before pressing the add reply button is good, but everyone must take direct action too!
Yes,

But I pm'ed her in August! And still no reply.

well, she might not have been online for a while. remember that everyone here has a bigger life then tamatalk and guides aren't on twenty hours a day.anyway, tamatalk is one of the happiest sites i have been on. we have tons of members BUT mostly everyone gets along very well. occasionaly someone has the misfortune to be abused, but on some websites there is a cuss word in every post!

^I'm with mimitchilover. B)

But I will admit... this site has gone downhill just a LITTLE bit since I joined.

But then again, what would I know! :furawatchi: I'm no moderator! B)

I don't think this site will EVER get closed! It's too good!

I'm sorry.. I was kinda mean to Tamasmarty...

You people can call me a jerk if you want... B)

ok... I'll shut up now. :unsure: B)

Since I joined I have seen posts with a lot of swearing and lots of fights. We need more tama guides does anyone know how many there are?

Ok.. Maybe we might be having a few probs. Such as:

Hackings

People swearing

People leaving...

But they are all little probs that CAN be fixed. I bet if we all work together as friends we can get this all claired up.

Ok.. Maybe we might be having a few probs. Such as: 

Hackings

People swearing

People leaving...

But they are all little probs that CAN be fixed. I bet if we all work together as friends we can get this all claired up.
Yeah. I agree. B)

p.s. [SIZE=14pt]This is my 1000th post!!! [/SIZE] B) B) B) :furawatchi: :unsure:

TamaTalk is fine. We get the occainaly inappropriate member... But over all, it is awesome.

I can see exactly where this thread is going. It's heading towards flaming/SPAMMING wars and what not. Please don't let it get their... Or it will face closure.

I've never been on the chat, Not any reason for swearing, just I cant find it!

This is only my opinion.

There is no reoson to say that im a liar, (no-one has yet, but I sense it coming) because people always have an enemy on tamatalk.

Guys, this is tame compared to a lot of boards that I have been on and had anything to do with. A lot of you are young and are yet to put thing in perspective. TamaTalk is doing well considering the number of members we have and the number of children there are. The best thing you can do for TamaTalk, if you feel there is a problem, is not take part in the bad behaviour. Set an example. There is very little point in whinging and doing nothing yourself.

DarkCore, if you have an issue with any one of the Guides, please take it up with Admin. PUBLIC SHAMING IS A BAD THING especially when it is a Guide you are making accusations towards. May I also remind you that we do get many PMs each time we log on and just because you haven't received a reply in no way indicates that the issue has not been dealt with.

i agree with Bell Sprout. It was good to warn our fellow tamatalk members, but blaming the guides is NOT the answer. If we can all work as a team we can rid our fave site of spams and abusive members, tamatalk will go on as long as tamagotchis will sell in stores. our tamas will not be 4gotten!!

GO TAMAS!!!! :p :lol: B) :ph34r: :ph34r: :wacko: :blink: :lol: <_< :D :wub: :furawatchi: :unsure: :wacko: ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree.

If you put TamaTalk into perspective, it is not full of SPAMMing. Infact, most people here do not know what SPAMMing is and wrongly accuse people of SPAMMing. That's the Guides job to watch out on SPAMMing and minimize it down. If you find something spammy, please do not quote it and say it's spam - in a way, you are unltimatly spamming your self. Use the report button/PM a Guide to get it removed. However, I do not come accross it very often.

TamaTalk is by far, one of the best online forums I have been to. And at the moment, it is my favorite. I do not see what everyone else sees then if people are seeing SPAM and swearing all the time. As you know, the mojority of members here are children. That's why swearing is totaly unexceptable. And, being here over a year now, I can only recall a few members who have posted inappropriate material. One swearword will not change the world as we know it. However, members who do swear are remineded that it is not appropriate here at TamaTalk (and it's removed). People who swear over and over are warned. Sometimes people can SPAM and swear by acerdent. Hey, we all make mistakes.

:furawatchi:

People do not know that it is inappropriate. Basically, this forum is full of kids.... It is not good for them to see it. However, adults don't care as much and just swear. It can just slip out B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back