Tamatalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamatalk

• Some of the day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A little of the day

• Most of the day

• Barely

• A LOT

• I'm only allowed here once a day

• Once a week

• Once a month

• Once a year (I doubt anyone is allowed only once a year.)

• Not to often

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1092

Reaction score
I'm on here a lot. I'll just come back and get off, come back, and get off all throught the day. (If i'm not grounded, or busy.) :eek:

I'm on as much as I can. And that is many, many, hours!

on weekends i can be here for up to 9 hours (i dont watch tv :kuribotchi: ) and on school days...about 2-3

at least 4 hours! last night i was on 4 6hrs heehee

on weekends i can be here for up to 9 hours (i dont watch tv :) ) and on school days...about 2-3
YOU DON"T WATCH TV??? ^_^ :furawatchi:

How do you live man??

Everyone I know watches tv. ( Not that not watching tv is a bad thing. )

You and my dad would get along great. He spends most of his day either reading, or on the computer.-My favorate.

i would rather not watch telly than not go on tamatalk! the most i have been on was 8 hours! LOL

YOU DON"T WATCH TV??? :eek:   :( How do you live man??

Everyone I know watches tv. ( Not that not watching tv is a bad thing. )

You and my dad would get along great. He spends most of his day either reading, or on the computer.-My favorate.
o_o; I barely ever watch Television. When I do it's because I'm sick or unbelievably bored. Even then, all I ever watch is Noggin, or some Spanish game show...

Anyway. xD I'm usually on for two hours at the most. o_o I usually get online at eight or nine 'o clock on week nights and stay on until eleven. But, I'm not on Tamatalk continually. :p Yuh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back