Tamatime part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zxtomtam

Reaction score
Once apon a time there lived an family of tamas ther was an mum :furawatchi: there was

a dad :wacko: and 31 :pochitchi: there was one more capo the gozarutchi :furawatchi:

who was 6 he was the oldest kid and his mind was smart to know that he was made for adventor.One night in tamaland an enormas storm came over capos home on the bright

christmas eve.All the family flead to the storm shelter covering thyemselfs from the wind

when the mum :ichigotchi: conted all 34 members of the family one was missing it was an baby capo soon pushed open the storm shelter and ran out into the just of wind and got

out his daggers and swung one at the door it fell down with an mighty BANG he walked

the loveley coridor to the siting room were he sore in his own home santagotchi!He ran

up to him and said:plese help me one of my bros is in here can i plese borow your slay

to ram down the door.Ok said santagotchi and capo jumped into the slay and pulled the rope and smashed down an door and sore an little :mimitchi: crying then capo picked him up and put him in the slay and gave the slay back to santagotchi and thay ran to the storm shelter and thay waited until the storm pasted and thay all thanked capo and thay ran into the house and thay all opened there prezies and lived happyley ever after.

:furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back