Tamatown and Mail?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicalWingLT

Reaction score
Well I just got my v4 today, and I went onto Tamatown.com.... I looked at the other topic for finding the golden items... Thing is when I visited the places listed for finding them, I didn't see anything... I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what? I found the other items such as the wedding dress though...

I also have a few more questions....

1. How do I donate money to the king?

2. I have already gotten mail... 2 stars? and 1 heart? and a person raising his arms? What does all this mean? I know the stars have to do something with my fortune... or love?

congratz!hmm i cant answer tat topic but i can answer the bottom questions. to donate poinst, go to the little book item and select (A) until you get to POINT. select POINT and figure out how much u want to donate. select ok after that and a bag of points will go up. the mail u had was a fortune cookie. u can get it at least 3 times a day. the 2 stars represent how much you got on friendship. the heart is friendship. hope i helped you!

How do I donate money to the king?
Activate the book icon (below the main screen on your Tamagotchi.)

Select POINT from the menu.

Select YES when prompted "Donation For King?"

Set the amount of points you want to donate.

When prompted "Donate?" select Yes.

Remember, the A (left) button is change your selection, the B (middle) button is to accept with your selection or proceed to the next step, and the C (right) button is to cancel or quit your current activity.

Now that you mention it, another character did come on the screen... And then my character went away... It was strange because I don't have any friends to connect with, nor do I have another Tamagotchi... So how did this character show up? It's strange that I got that fortune...

Last edited by a moderator:
that, my friend was the mailman. if he was the blob with a hat on, that was the mailman. sometimes if you catch him, (by catch i mean see) its just dropping off mail. also, if you connect with a different version sometimes, you will end up as a blob. we call him nazotchi..if not the blob, you character mightve evolved into the toddler stage. hope i helped!

It's a built in feature of the V4.

Nazotchi (the character you saw) brings mail every now and then. One of the letters that he brings is the fortune mail. That's how you got the mail.

The fortune mail consists of three aspects:

Money bag icon: When this has three stars, you earn additional points when playing games. If for example, when you play jump, you earn 400 for a perfect score, you'll earn 500 if you have three stars in this icon. It also gives additional skill points in games/work.

Heart Icon: When this has three stars, you'll have an easier and faster time making friends/building relationships by connecting to other tamagotchis.

Health (man) icon: When this has three stars, you'll gain weight slower (if normally you gain 2 pounds per snack, during this time, you'll gain only 1.) and your tama will get sick a lot less.

At one point a female character came on... My character and the female, where dancing or playing... Then they both disappeared and a AWAY message came up for almost a minute.... Then my character came back... It was so strange...

It sounds like a visit from the preschool teacher. Did you by any chance receive a mail with the [!] icon? If you didn't notice it and just let it stay in your mailbox, she will come on its own.

Yeah I notice it flash, and the fortune icon flashed too at the sametime... Oh well I got a greeting instead, which I think is better... :angry: I'm still having a hard time remembering the names of the characters... I must of looked at the growth chart 10 times already lol...

looks like you DID evolve into a toddler. the pres-school teacher was singing with you, and u can also go to the school by selecting WORK in the IR sensor/heart icon.

Yeah I figured that out now lol... Now I just need to figure out how to get the golden items... I read the other topic but I can't find them in the places...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back