tamatown causes pausing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmusicboy

Reaction score
im sure this is a dumb question but here it goes. when u go on tamatown with a V4 or V4.5 does it pauses ur tamagotchi?? now im worried it wont evolve until later. plz reply

Actually, I thought that while your Tamagotchi was on the Login Password screen it was effectively paused.

Here's an example of what I mean:

(1) the time is 9:00 AM, and you expect your Tamagotchi character will evolve at 10:00 AM.

(2) at 9:15 AM you go onto TamaTown for 5 minutes (leaving your Tamagotchi at the Login Password screen).

(3) at 10:00 AM nothing happens

(4) at 10:05 AM your Tamagotchi character evolves

However, this may be only for some certain models. I know for sure this is the case for the EnTama (the Japanese model that the V4 is based on.)

How you can tell for sure: hatch two V4 or V4.5 at the exact same time, and take good care of both. Go to TamaTown with only one of them. Do not go to TamaTown with the other. If they stay in sync; evolving at the exact same time, then going to TamaTown does not pause the V4 or V4.5

im sure this is a dumb question but here it goes. when u go on tamatown with a V4 or V4.5 does it pauses ur tamagotchi?? now im worried it wont evolve until later. plz reply
mine died while I was in tamatown .' :D '.

I'm actually NOT sure, but in my experience it does not pause, as I sent my Oniontchi, Puchi to tamatown and he came back very sick.

I dont think it does because When I went on TamaTown it beeped for attention

same thing happened to me, when i got bak from tamatown i had mail waiting and all the hearts which were once full were empty.

therefore ur tama doesnt pause whilst in tamatown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back