tamatown codes and NO items?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
so here is yet another dumb question? my daughter and i just got our new v3's today... she got the jungle flower one and i got the blue camo... well we went to tama town and got a whole bunch of codes (respectfully under our own user names). when we each entered our passwords, we saw the items in the giftwrapped boxes but now when we search our list of items, the items we got are not there.

???? ;)

do you have to wait and use codes when you are past a certain age? will the items reappear when our tamas are older? anyone had this happen?

thanks!

tamas:

~*~reece~*~ 1 day old boy

~*~devyn~*~1 day old boy

~*~abbey~*~4 day old boy

They should appear under souvenir section. If you get it from the mall, they will have to be bought to be in the item's list.

All items for free or "donated" are under the souvenir section, and all items bought are in the items list.

Ra,

they were items we won by playing games. and no, they aren't in the souvenir list or items in the store to be bought... they just weren't anywhere. we actually saw them open up from presents. i'm going to guess unless i hear differently from anyone that maybe we cannot enter these codes until the tamas are older.

dang, we both had a teddy bear, a skateboard, a suitcase, balloons and a baseball cap. :p

they are in your souvenir list, numbers 18-21. just keep looking further in. there are only 32 spaces in the souvenir list, and each thing has it's respective place. check there :p

Kyliesmum

ah!!! once again a wealth of information, thanks kylie'smum!

and cutiepie1600, yes. i'm 35. my daughter is still too young to be on here asking questions, so i do it for her. we are actually raising tama's together. it's a really fun way to spend some time together on a project that she loves... and helps her get ready for her baby brother who is coming in june/july. it helps her learn to take care of something... although tama's are easier to clean up after and always sleep through the night. :p

they were items we won by playing games. and no, they aren't in the souvenir list or items in the store to be bought... they just weren't anywhere. we actually saw them open up from presents. i'm going to guess unless i hear differently from anyone that maybe we cannot enter these codes until the tamas are older.
dang, we both had a teddy bear, a skateboard, a suitcase, balloons and a baseball cap. ^_^
that also happend to me :D

they are in your souvenir list, numbers 18-21. just keep looking further in. there are only 32 spaces in the souvenir list, and each thing has it's respective place. check there :D
Kyliesmum
thank u ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back