TamaTown.com

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If u look at the king dependiing if u have the password to see him then if you look then he looks like a golden tamagotchi. A suitcase?

I already clicked on anything like thats thjat is clickable and have all the codes for stuff except for souveniers but I already clicked and got the code so were is the golden tama?

Hey anyone there,I need to know how to have your tama evolve into the one your want it to. like feeding it this other adult tamas favorite snacks.For you see i have ringotchi and i want it to evolve into(look at icon and name) :) furawatchi.plz reply ill be back around 2 or three O'clock.

PS. I have a red with jelly beens tamagotchi connection v2

Last edited by a moderator:
A golden tamagotchi is an item.
You find all the stars by clicking on thigs and answering questions once you have clicked. IT records how many you have found on your username. Once you have found all 10, you click on the sign and it gives you a password, and your tama can give you a tama.

I will give you the location of one star: check the mall for the answer to this riddle. in one of the stores there is......

you use it to pack in

when you go away

if you won't be returning

within the same day
i kno the ____!!

It says Coming Soon! it not out yet and SaltyAJ I personally dont think the stars are that big. My personal opinion :lol:

Yeah its coming soon so all can orget about it till its not, kay?

A golden tamagotchi is an item.
You find all the stars by clicking on thigs and answering questions once you have clicked. IT records how many you have found on your username. Once you have found all 10, you click on the sign and it gives you a password, and your tama can give you a tama.

I will give you the location of one star: check the mall for the answer to this riddle. in one of the stores there is......

you use it to pack in

when you go away

if you won't be returning

within the same day
Awesome, thank you ^.^ How many of the stars have you collected sofar?

On TamaTown.com I was looking around... On the wall a sign hung..."Whats something better than a Tamagotchi?

A golden Tamagotchi!"

Something like that, it said you will collect like 10 items with a star.

Along your travels.

'Telli'n ya, Relaurax :mametchi:
If u've started searchin for da 10 items can u tell me where da hat is please?

Thanks from Emma1966 :mametchi:

The hat is in the travel agency. You click on the chile map and the hat is on the brick wall. Then claim your prize! I have. :mametchi:

Yay !!! I got the golden tama ! ... but its only a souvenir. Its still kinda cool though ! heres what you do...

1. Do the suitcase thingy in forever tamagotchi at the mall

2. go to the toy store and click on the football

3. go to the tama beat and click on the banjo

4. go back to forever tamagotchi and click on the bunny slippers, the jacket, and the diamond necklace

5. go to the arcade and click on the pinwheel

6. then go to school and click on the teacher's tie and the paintbrush

7. go to the food court and click on the basket

8. go to travel, click on chile and click on the hat

9. go back to the toy store and click on the golden tama for the password !

hope I helped ! :hitodetchi:

please stop bringing up old topics. note how this was posted on february 2nd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back