Tamatown down?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nope I JUST GOT MY TAMA-GO GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Same problem here. I tryed logging in a few days ago and it said and looked the same way for me.

Has it gone down again?! Well that's certainly not good news. I'm sure Bandai can't have let this happen again; I'm pretty sure that most of the time it is more to do with people's connection to the Internet, rather than Bandai's servers.

1hw511.png

^I'm getting this again.

Maybe I'll try on IE...

Well it seems like tamatown only wants to work on google chrome. This is a easy fix just use google chrome for tamatown! =D
wellthisisstrange.jpg

My tamas are v4 and v4.5 (really old, i know, but i dont like the new tamas cause of the music obsession D:). I tried to get into the old tamatown for v4s, but it always says I have the wrong username, then it says something like the server is rejecting me or something. This happens to both of my tamas! I had no issues getting in when i last used them (at this point, 3 years ago). Did they like, kill the site and not tell anyone? '_'

My tamas are v4 and v4.5 (really old, i know, but i dont like the new tamas cause of the music obsession D:). I tried to get into the old tamatown for v4s, but it always says I have the wrong username, then it says something like the server is rejecting me or something. This happens to both of my tamas! I had no issues getting in when i last used them (at this point, 3 years ago). Did they like, kill the site and not tell anyone? '_'
go to tamagotchieurope.com and try the tamatowns there they 100% work no matter wad kind of v4 or v4.5 tama u have

Last edited by a moderator:
This sucks HARD. It cancelled my old account that I worked hard on ;_;

I used Firefox and IE, but IT WON'T LET ME SIGN UP.

This sucks HARD. It cancelled my old account that I worked hard on ;_;

I used Firefox and IE, but IT WON'T LET ME SIGN UP.
Same thing happen to me too!!! Now I can't sign up!! I've tried 3 days in a row.. I've tried on opera. Still won't work!!I'm stuck at the "Review Your Account" page -_____-"

Well it seems like tamatown only wants to work on google chrome. This is a easy fix just use google chrome for tamatown! =D
wellthisisstrange.jpg
It dos not work for me... And I always use Google Chrome!!! D:

wellthisisstrange.jpg
That's not my problem :( I can go to the login screen but when I type my details it says username and password don't match ;)

please ignore that post now. its not working on any browser use. I now use windows 7 on my laptop that was back when I used my moms work laptop which has windows XP idek if thats the problem but I'm just saying.

I cant log in every time I try it wont let me I have tried firefox,google chrome and IE look.

Google Chrome:
whygooogle.png

FireFox:
fskufire.png

and Internet Explorer:
iexpectedthis.png

I hope this gets fixed :<

Oops sorry I didn't see the date of the post - I think I was mistaken. I guess Bandai is not even attempting to fix TamaTown.

Me too I can't access tamatown my antivirus is blocking it why?? Sob..sob.. T_T

Um guys... Last I knew... You had two letters and 4 numbers....

Also, I recommend you server select not easy login.

Tictax, I believe that is your issue....

Um guys... Last I knew... You had two letters and 4 numbers....

Also, I recommend you server select not easy login.

Tictax, I believe that is your issue....

thats for the iDs in tamatown you need a username to log in not your iD your iD is for how people find you on tamatown.

anyways for tamatown its still the same for me on all browsers and I still use windows 7 and I got safari but its still the same thing. I wonder when they will take a moment to stop the tamagotchi L.I.F.E and look at tamatown and fix it >.>
Ibettamatownwillneverwork.png

I can't create an account!! This has been happening since last year.... Should I use chrome?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back