Tamatown is getting boring.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiona

Reaction score
tamatown for v3s is kinda lame now. there's not much u could do anymore. the only things i need are the trip souvineirs, the gifts from the g.parents and parents, the stuff the king gives u. other than that, i have no reason to go on there. once in a while i'll have an obotchi and buy him a juice or i might have a patapatchi and i might buy him a burger but other that, i have no reason to go on there. they should make it so that in the travel agency have tickets available. then u could put in the password for the ticket and pay for it on ur tama. if u can't pay for it, then it'll still be in the travel agency. and maybe have the tama hospital, and tama post office, and the matchmakers little adobe available to click on. and make the movie theater have new, less baby-ish movies. btw, is there some way to win the games that they have in the cafe? WE NEED UPDATES!!!

yeah i totally agree with you tamatown has baby games and baby movie. people should be able to talk to the creater of tamatown and tell them it is starting to get boring. i only need to go on there for the kings passwords and the travel souviners to.and your right they should sell the tickets in tamatown cause they sell all the other items. and you need to donate points in order to dee the king. and some times when you donate 5000 points they still dont give you a password. i only go on tamatalkl now cause tamatown is boring it use to be fun when you first got your tama but now it is lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your right, but i dont have anything else to do right now, so I'm visiting my parents and Grand Parents. And you can only see the grandparents mate, not the parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back