TamaTown Is Open!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not officialy open. That's just the prototype version of it.

but i was the first one to post about it. look at the fun stuff area. please dont try to copy me.

I think its when you actually get your V3 you have to pick a username so you can enter. I just typed in a random name and I got in so if any one had this problem just try it out and it should work.

Thats cool! Though, its not completely up yet.. You go to the parent directory.. But if you go to data>www as others have said, you go to the website :angry:

//Haze

I think it was caught in the making...the ring-toss game doesn't work yet, after you throw the ring and it lands, the game just goes and stops. You have to click exit to do anything else. Oh darnit, I wanted a password that I could put into my v3 when I got it.

Yeah... Its not really up properly yet.. But they mustn't care, because they give people access to the parent directory.. But by the looks of it, it looks like its nearly finished..

I think the games there, will be the new games on the V3. (i.e. ring toss)

//Haze

It looks awesome! Can't wait until it's open! In the meantime, back to playing games for those goodies! :)

Ya, i seen the mall, its awsome!! Its sweet the way bandai thinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S:sry about ur grandfathr, mimitchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back