tamatown is rigged

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hidatchi

Reaction score
I found a tama tennis game in the tamatown school. I was playing it to get the tennis ball suviner (ignore wrong spelling) which it advertises with. after a while I finally finished it but all there was was a box that said 'congratulations' and 'play again?'. There was no password for a suviner (same goes with this one) or a picture of the tennis ball anywhere.

Could you please help me if you can? :D :p

OMG i know i played that and i did the same thing...4 times in a row!!! u cant do anything about it. maybe its just coming soon, i mean like there is a space between cangradulations and play again so maybe the ppl are still working on it or whatever

sometimes u have to win by a bunch of points of whatever because i played the gym one on tamatown where u slide across and u have to be 1st not 2nd or anything to get the password

sometimes u have to win by a bunch of points of whatever because i played the gym one on tamatown where u slide across and u have to be 1st not 2nd or anything to get the password
Friday afternoon, I won 10-0 (yes it's possible), and still there was no souvenir, and no prize.

I'm hoping that this game will be updated sometime in the next few days.

when i play tama tennis whenever the opponet gets a point the game freezes, in fact everything freezes except 4 the opponet and the ball :furawatchi:

when i play tama tennis whenever the opponet gets a point the game freezes, in fact everything freezes except 4 the opponet and the ball :wacko:
Maybe you should use TamaTown 'Low Bandwidth' instead so it don't freezes. But I'm not sure if Bandai have added the Tennis Game there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back