tamatown login not working please read

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama-luvr

Reaction score
my login is not working i try changing the password but it is not working. is this a glitch or what happening. Is this happening to anyone else?

it's like...bandai trying to do something..oh..i almost managed to fit it all together. i'm working on these MC problems. bandai's plan is working or not working? im stuck. bandai wants us to play tamatown a lot, so that we want a music star and get one, right? so is bandai trying to make our account reset and not log in so we have to start again and work more to get 1st gotchi gold cd and stuff again? or is bandai just not maintaining the site properly? i almost got it, why this strange stuff is happening. maybe bandai doesnt like the pointgainer and starts messing with mc accounts, resetting them? but thats too unlikely and why does bandai not like the pointgainer? its probably JUST A MC BUG.

Yeah - It sometimes doesn't work with me too. It loads to a 100% and stops, FREEZE I guess.

But try using another application, I was using Safari, and I tried Firefox, then it worked. Sometimes the KEY TO MUSIC CITY is PATIENCE........

Latest posts

Back