Tamatown Mail Problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

animegirlnj

Reaction score
Hello everyone ^^ :mellow: I wanted to post and see if anyone else had seen or had a similar problem. I registered an account on tamatown.com and everything was working fine.. then suddenly my tamatown mail stopped working. I cannot receive any friend requests, or form bands, or receive any e-cards. My mail just locks up and shows no mail at all.

The only thing I can think is I left my computer on and was away and I had been receiving a ton of friend requests because I was new =( so somehow the mail thing couldn't process all that?? That's just a random guess but then I assumed everyone gets tons of mail so that shouldn't have done it.

I've tried clearing my internet cache and cookies, different browsers, restarting my whole computer. If I register and make a new account I'll loose all the things I bought :mellow: :angry: and my CD so I didn't want to do that.

I can't befriend anyone and there doesn't seem to be any support for the website at all - I checked all over. My ID on the site is AC4488 btw :D

Any ideas? :huh: :huh:

right, the same problem as me.

What's happend with my mail, I can't receive cards, can't sent cards, can't join band, can't make friends, all my mail lost.

Hix i don't know why??

I have this problem to but i can see all old mail in my mail box but i cant delete it.

Thanks for contacting them Kuro :wacko: I also have contacted support and hopefully they are troubleshooting it. If I hear anything with my account I'll post up here Kao since your having the same problem.

At least I'm not the only one :) I suppose if worst comes to worst I could make a second account and hand items over - but the points and CDs would be lost (T-T) I guess I'd have to buy up my points and trade the items over XD

I think if many people contact them, and tell them what is happening they may fix it quicker. So, everybody, CONTACT BANDAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, it will not work to get a new account. The messenger is not working in Music City, Period.

Well bandai responded to me and said they believed the glitch was fixed and to re-test but sadly my mail is still not working. :( :( So I sent them again that the issue was not resolved.

If anyone else is seeing the issue contact bandai support by phone or email. I don't want to see their support department get spammed with email but they may fix the issue faster if it is affecting more than just me!! :lol:

If I hear anything - or my mail starts working I'll post again T-T This sucks. People keep friend inviting or band inviting and I can't accept.... :furawatchi: :blink: Sorry guys!

My mail is fixed!! :ph34r: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure if the fix helped anyone else with broken mail? If not I would email support since they are the ones who fixed my mail.

Latest posts

Back