tamatown money?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eruruu19

Reaction score
In tamatown you get money byplaying a game right? but why do you need that money? you cant put it into your tamagotchi toy right? so whats it for? Plz help me! :(

PS: i enter tamatown with my v4

In tamatown you get money byplaying a game right? but why do you need that money? you cant put it into your tamagotchi toy right? so whats it for? Plz help me! :mimitchi:
PS: i enter tamatown with my v4
the money you earn in tamagotchi town is actually meant for spending in tamagotchi town. it a very fast way to get the expensive items like cd - player and the grand piano. :D

Gotchi Points are used for buying items either within your Tamagotchi's shop or Tamatown. This money is transferred onto your Tamagotchi automatically when you enter in the Logout password.

Code:
~PC~

1. Choose the second option, "PC" on the connection menu using the A button 
  to scroll and B button to select.
2. You will be presented with a login password for Tamagotchi Town.
3. On Tamagotchi Town (www.tamatown.com) enter in your Tamagotchi username 
  and password to login.
4. Play games on Tamagotchi Town. When you wish to log out, click the 
  "Logout" button in the bottom right hand corner of Tamatown.
5. Enter your logout number on your v4.
6. Your Tamagotchi will then return and if you earned Gotchi Points while you 
  were at Tamagotchi Town, they will be added to your total.

[Entering Logout Numbers]

Press the B button on the login number screen to go to the logout number 
screen. Copy the logout password from the PC onto your v4. Use the A button 
to scroll through the digits 0-9 and the B button to confirm each one. If you 
make a mistake, use the C button to go back one digit. The passwords are 14 
digits long.

NOTE: If you use the C button on the Login number screen, you will return to 
the normal screen.

When you play on the games and you get 10 items, you then go to the 'Logout' icon ( as I'm sure you know! xD) and it gives you your Logout password. Enter that in your Tamagotchi and then your Tama will be back in it. If you earned any GotchiPoints it will automatically transfer the money into your, let's say, 'account'. Then you can put your passwords into your Tama and so on.

If you come upon an item in TamaTown that costs something (as I'm sure you have and will) then when you enter the password for the item into your Tama, it will come up displayed sort of like this (this is an example):

7155p

[SIZE=14pt]Whatever the item is[/SIZE]

500p

The top number is your GotchiPoints and the bottom number is the cost price. You can buy it by pressing B or if you don't want it press C {I think}.

Well, there you have it!!

Hope that helped,

Best Wishes,

barky xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
oohhhhh thx i everyone! :D now ill play ALOT (in tamatown) just to earn more money for my tama

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back