TamaTown: No new stuff!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiV3

Reaction score
Is anyone MAD at Bandai for not making new Stuff except the Tennis Game? :wacko: :wacko:

Is anyone MAD at Bandai for not making new Stuff except the Tennis Game? :wacko: :wacko:
Give it a few days. Maybe Monday?

[SIZE=21pt]How long is this going to take?[/SIZE]

I know... It's annoying, but we shouldn't be angry. We're lucky BANDAI even made tamagotchi town. Just be patient guys, Everything will open in time.

Last edited by a moderator:
what tennis game? where?
It's a new game located at the tamaschool in tamatown. Just click on the tennis ball on one of the desks and it should bring you there (although, mind you, that there is no souvenir prize if you win yet)

OK, Tennis was added just for fun.

Boo Hoo...Who cares if it doesn't have a souvenier?

Bandai didn't think about programming the V3 with another

souvenier. Please give Bandai time to add them. It doesn't take

exactly a month...It takes a few days later in that month.

Hey guys! Here is a math problem i have in my mind! Tennis game=waste of time+boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bandai should really make it fast on finishing the tamatown because ive been waiting for ever to get the golden tama.i ncalled and they said that when they finish the site that they would then turnn on the golden tama they take way to long someone should call and like tell them to hurry up

i want that golden tama!!!!!!

gotchilover101 :(

*sigh* Another one of these topics, lol.

The only thing that needs to open is the Golden Tamagotchi.

If you cannot wait any longer for Tamatown to be finished, I suggest you visit the link below.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=62330

@ the starter of this topic:

In the future, please just post in the other billion topics about Tamatown not being finished.

//CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back