Tamatown Or Tamagotchi Europe

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi Town Is Better

• 1. Tamagotchi europe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Tamatown

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
normally, you can go on both sites with codes either from connexions or connections, that doesn't matter. The only difference is, that the non-english sites on toamagotchieurope are a bit less developed than tamatown for example. What I mean by this is, that some of the things working on tamatown, like the station (although you receive the coming soon sign) are totally non-existent on (at least) the German part of tamagotchieurope. I didn#t check everything, but just keep going to tamatown, as it does work for me and i can do some games earlier than on tamagotchieurope.

i have gotten a new tamatown site form another topic foroum and i think that ones better so please poll and leave a message
there the same :(

i need someones code for the urope thing i wont and cant buy any thing i just wanna see what its like! ;) pelase pleas please!!!i just need ur code and user name!

thankyou! ;)

Tamatown because tamagotchi Europe is not as up to date. :ph34r: :p :D :eek: :p :p :blink: :ph34r: :lol: :ph34r: :D ^_^ :D :

Tamatown because tamagotchi Europe is not as up to date. :ph34r: :p :D :eek: :p :p :blink: :ph34r: :lol: :ph34r: :D ^_^ :D

and on my v4 when i got it i had the web addres to surope

BOoth arre the same :kuribotchi:
The only difference is the language. i.e. in europe Tamatown they say "shopping centre" wich means "mall" in US Tamatown :nazotchi:

i think tamatown is beta for souvineers and tamaeurope is beta for earning coins, u can get 9900p in about 10 mins! :mellow:

hope i helped, and have a great tama day! :huh:

I must say Tamagotchi Europe is better for earning gotchi-points quicker, and Tamatown is better for souviners. And Tamatown has less coming soon that Tamagotchi Europe!

Hope i helped and have a great tama day!

I really don't see that much of a difference. :mellow:

I'm going to pick Tamagotchi Europe, though. Only because I am in England. :p

~ Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

More than www.tamatown.com, the european one has all the games at the arcade playable including a new football game, plus you can visit the King and play the guessing game at the Town Hall.
actually that one doesnt get updated as much as tamagotchi town! :p

so i would recomend tamagotchi town! :mellow: :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back