tamatown room help , cool room help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama-luvr

Reaction score
i have a messy room on tamatown (and i my house). i have no idea what theme i can do without it getting all messed up. Can anyone help like give a picture or an idea.

try style it with new wallpapers and only put special things that fits with the "style". :lol:

I'd like to see your room, but I havent seen you in the tamatown. Come check out my(ME2620) room. you might find a good idea. PS. You can find me at Gotchi Records and check my room that way (if you want)

I'd like to see your room, but I havent seen you in the tamatown. Come check out my(ME2620) room. you might find a good idea. PS. You can find me at Gotchi Records and check my room that way (if you want)
ME2620!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D !!!!

(Sorry off topic) Hello Dazzilitchi Star (UP0987) Ive seen that u have noticed the special prize in my room. I can trade it to throne and judges to you (only to you). PM if u r interested -_- :eek: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry off topic) Hello Dazzilitchi Star (UP0987) Ive seen that u have noticed the special prize in my room. I can trade it to throne and judges to you (only to you). PM if u r interested B) :( :huh:
yeah it is off topic. you could just PM her instead (much easier)

Well, if you need help come check out my room, I'm AK8425. I change my room daily giving other people some good ideas for awesome rooms! :D :( :p

You need to select, do you want homely room or room full of stardom items and trophies.

If you want to see good stardom items room, come check out ME2620's or UP0987's room.

If you want to see good homely room, come check out AK8425's room or my (MO6472)room. :D

Try to put all the stardom items and the trophys with the best items! :D make sure you use live stage wallpaper!
You do have a point AngelGirl, but what if he or she doesn't have Stardom items, or trophies, or Livestage wallpaper? Think about it, you can't really expect a Level 1 or a Level of 1 to 30 to have all of this. :D

You need to select, do you want homely room or room full of stardom items and trophies. If you want to see good stardom items room, come check out ME2620's or UP0987's room. If you want to see good homely room, come check out AK8425's room or my (MO6472)room. smile.gif 
I agree :D Both MO6472 and AK8425 dont use livestage wallpaper: :D

Here is pics of great room designs! Hope I helped! :D OsuMesu21 Room tips Read the blog carefully! It helped me with my rooms. Here is very important information from OsoMesu21's blog.

* Make sure to define a proper function for your room before you add its form. Think first before adding decorations.

* Keep an eye on your money. Lots of furniture and items means lots of money, so don't blow it on a decoration that you'll never use.

* Try to follow a general pattern or theme. For example, putting the "Sunshine" window next to a "Winter" window is a big mistake. :D

u can make a special stardom item room theme thats what i did for my room :p
trust me it looks really nice and alot of my friends have that kind of room
I agree with you on that one, but what IF some people want a good homely room? Like mine or MO6472s room.(No offense tamatalk4444) :lol: As I said before, don't expect for a Level 1-30 to have all of that stuff. :D

actually, the first pic is what you want to AVOID! you dont want rooms that look like a trophy closet! it looks terrible! its all crowded, busy, and show offeY! you need a room that looks like a room! do a nice, hmey theme, french doors, a nice bad, a desk with flowers and a compuer, a bookshelf ya no! make it look nace and make a place for some trphies! make it look like it has life in there :D

hope i helped :rolleyes:

i like pie :p

Latest posts

Back