TamaTown Room

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moofin

Reaction score
Hello, I just got a Tama-Go today, and I logged on to tamatown.com just recently, and I have seen other rooms and they look so pretty and I was wondering how you get things for your room.

Hello, I just got a Tama-Go today, and I logged on to tamatown.com just recently, and I have seen other rooms and they look so pretty and I was wondering how you get things for your room.
To get stuff in your room you need to earn points by playing games and joining to the contest in Concert Hall. The points you have can be used in shops, and to get stardom items you need to raise your cd enough high to use it for buying an item, stardom items are pretty difficult to get. ;)

Okay thanks ! and where exactly are the shops? I only saw the poster and the flower shops. And what is a cd? sorry, I haven't purchased the music star so I have no experience with tamatown xD

Okay thanks ! and where exactly are the shops? I only saw the poster and the flower shops. And what is a cd? sorry, I haven't purchased the music star so I have no experience with tamatown xD
The big shops (normal shop and music shop) are there where are also ice cream stall and that hot dog stall. Other place is the building on the beach where you can buy stardom items. You can make CD in Gotchi Performing Art School which is next to Gotchidoku-game.

Visit the page on tamatown codes in tama tips and tricks for easy-to-use item codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back