TamaTown School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Devil

Reaction score
I tried to go into TamaTown.com today a few minutes ago and it said the server was down! Ya'll know what this means...they're updating it! Maybe they're not updating the school specificly but they could be updating the Town Hall! So check back on TamaTown everyonce in a while to see if anything is goin' on!TamaTown.com CLICK HERE!

P.S. Like I said...the server's down so the link will come up as "Server Down. Please Wait" so once that goes away you should be able to access TamaTown.com!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah! I hope they're putting the finishin' touches on da school and opening da hall

P.S. BTW, if you want batteries that last for 4 months then try a dollar store first! Believe me! I did and they lasted for months!

Last edited by a moderator:
By The Way I Made An Icon Saved It On My Picts But It Dont Work Wen I Put It On This!
Speaking of av's...where did you get yours? It rocks!

Hi Evil

I just went to see if the site was up nothing yet!! so I guess my to v3's will have to wait. for there special treats

You can get a meadl and a computer from the school when it's finished.

*tama star*

Server just came back.

Sorry- No updates right now. :)

Hopefully we'll get them in a couple of days.

I can't wait! :huh:

That's strange! Why aren't there any updates? <_< Weird...oh well! I know TamaTown will have to update sooner or later! So let's just hope it's sooner! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back