tamatown shops/mall

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you think we should have more shops in the mALL???

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES ive got some ideas, please post any ideas

• dont care

• maybe

• no

• whats the point

• yes lets send this to the tama company!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

denikaq

Reaction score
please give me any ideas coz bandi wateva the company is should make some more shops n fun stuff for tama lover

please vote and reply with ideas THANXXXXX :) :p

heaps

I think there should be a sports shop and a Grown up shop!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they should have more shops/activities on Tamatown!

I'm actually looking at Tamatown now and i've just noticed that at GOTCHI station they have 3 new destinations listed as "Coming Soon"! (These are Mame City, Guruguru Town and Forest Patchi.)

...So maybe Bandai have already thought we need more, does anybody know more about this???

i guess this gotchi station is like the tickets in the ura/entama

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they should have a celebrity corner where tamagotchi celebrities chill and chat.

Yes they should have more shops/activities on Tamatown!
I'm actually looking at Tamatown now and i've just noticed that at GOTCHI station they have 3 new destinations listed as "Coming Soon"! (These are Mame City, Guruguru Town and Forest Patchi.)

...So maybe Bandai have already thought we need more, does anybody know more about this???
yha i saw that but in the mall i think they should add a novelty shop for weird or funny items you cant find in another shop in tama town like the plants, chests and shovels.

I think that TamaTown's mall should have a food court, clothing shop, Tama's "R" Us (Toys "R" Us), and another shop for Tamagotchis to buy stuff like tickets. They (Bandai) should put the Arcade in the mall and let you open the bank where the bank is. Tne space where the Arcade used to be should have a tamagotchi nursing home where you can visit old tamas and they give you stuff like points and items. I think Bandai should also make the king a new palace and let us look inside the new palace and get stuff and play a game in some rooms.

Well guys they have so things that under construction. Like their making those forest that you see in the Entama town. You can find it in the Station icon. So just Band-Dai just time :(

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back