Tamatown should have a graveyard!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi 4ever

Reaction score
Tamatown should have a cemetery so we can visit our dead tamas! Then we can get stuff from them! Yay! Like, we have to get passwords from history and then type it in (like u would when visiting parents) Then have the background have tama ghosts in it and a picture of your dead tama on the the grave speaking and then he/she will give a password.

Except Bandai is working on the V4. Too lazy to update Tamatown....

Tamatown should have a cemetery so we can visit our dead tamas! Then we can get stuff from them! Yay! Like, we have to get passwords from history and then type it in (like u would when visiting parents) Then have the background have tama ghosts in it and a picture of your dead tama on the the grave speaking and then he/she will give a password.
Except Bandai is working on the V4. Too lazy to update Tamatown....
That sounds like a very good idea. It could be in the V4 TamaTown, or during the month of October only for a little scare!

~ Dolores ~

Yes, this idea is particularly good! Why don't you send someone who runs tamatown a message, and see what they say?

Thats such a great idea! except it would be better to have it all the time not just in october...

That sounds like a very good idea. It could be in the V4 TamaTown, or during the month of October only for a little scare!
~ Dolores ~
Or it Should Be...

October: Ghost and stuff

Other Months: Angel

i once looked on ebay it said v10 tamagotchgi then it used a link to a graveyard with hanitchis!!!

i once looked on ebay it said v10 tamagotchgi then it used a link to a graveyard with hanitchis!!!
That's probably a fake Tamagotchi.

hay tamagotchi graveyard sounds good im making one in paint lol ill post it on a diffrent post last and put it on my freewebbs

Last edited by a moderator:
Too late to add the idea. You can't get the password for a dead Tamagotchi anyways, so it isn't possible to do that anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back