TamaTown the lot

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO YOU LIKE TAMATOWN?

• >i LOVE tamatown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >it's ok and cool

• >sorta

• >hate it

• >worst piese of rubbish to be on the internet

• >rubbish like pie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ARMAGETRON advanced

Reaction score
Well you now i make things like codes the lot or Tips the lot well your in luck here are all the TamaTown where abouts of the codes enjoy :D :

1. Passport (upon entering tamatown)

8. Cellphone (from your parent)

10. skis (from trip to switzerland)

11. PalmTree (from Trip to hawaii)

12. surfboard (from trip to australia)

13. panda (from trip to china)

14. Maracas ( from trip to chile)

15. Ring (from Donation of 5001+ to King)

16. Cape (from Donation of 12000+ King)

17. crown (from Donation of 30000+ King)

18. Skateboard (from arcade games)

19. Ballon (from arcade games)

20. Baseball hat (from arcade games)

21. Teddy bear (from arcade games)

23. rare cd (play whats that tune in music shop)

24. Rare Shoes ( from dance game in clothes shop)

28. Bandai Ribbon ( from car game in toy shop)

29. Microphone (from making music mix in music shop)

30. Luggage (from packing game in clothes shop)

In another way::: :mellow:

SUIT CASE

go to the mall and go to the shop with clothes in it and click on the suit case and you can play a game have to put the right items in the suit case and if you win a suit case.

SHOES

go to the mall and go to the shop with clothes in it and click on the shoes next to the suit case and you will play a game were you have to dance and if you win you get a pair of shoes.

RARE CD

go to the mall and go to the shop with music in it and click on the cd case and you will play a game were you have to name the tune and if you win you get a rare cd.

MIC

go to the mall and go to the shop with music in it and click on the mic and you will play a game were you make music click on each instrument at least once and you win a mic.

BANDI RIBBON

go to the mall and go to the shop with toys in it and click on race game if you win you will get a bandi ribbon.

PARENTS HOUSE

to go to the parents house your tamas gen. has to be gen 2,go to the icon with a book on it,click on family and then click parent,then look and your parent history by keep clicking on till you see password for pc then you enter the password at the parents house.

GRANDPARENTS HOUSE

to go to the grandparents house your tamas gen. has to be gen 3,go to the icon with the book on it,then click on family and the click parent,and click on your current parent till you see password for pc and then enter the password at the grandparents.

KING

RING

to get the ring you must donate 5000 points to the king and then it will give you a password to go to the king,enter the password at the king and you will get a password for a ring on your tamagotchi.

CAPE

to get the ring you must donate 12000 points to the king and then it will give you a password to go to the king,enter the password at the king and you will get a password for a cape on your tamagotchi.

CROWN

to get the ring you must donate 30000 points to the king and then it will give you a password to go to the king,enter the password at the king and you will get a password for a crown on your tamagotchi.

once you got each souvenirs it give you a royal costume for your tamagotchi to wear.

GAMES

if you make you tamagotchi 99 pound it will win every round of bumb until he weighs a lot less.

Hope these help

Heres a picture

V3 souvenirs :huh: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Thanks! I got to visit my parents and grandparents! Great tips!

Hey, do you know why the king didn't give me a password? I donated 5000 points and I didn't get anything. Any tips for me? Thanks!

Has anyone gotten a password code from playing the tennis game at the school??? I have won a bunch of times but I get nothing

O and the trick to the game is to stand just before the first line closest to the bottom and stay there. After you swing 2 times she is swing the ball out of bounds

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I got to visit my parents and grandparents! Great tips!
Hey, do you know why the king didn't give me a password? I donated 5000 points and I didn't get anything. Any tips for me? Thanks!
silly goose! The instructions say you need to make severel donations to get a password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back