tamatown trouble

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shopgirl

Reaction score
hey everyone! i have a big problem! i am at my 2generation of my v4 and my tama will give me problems logging into tamatown. but after a while of trying over and over again (because it keeps giving me ERROR wrong username though im sure it is right) i get into tamatown. then i can do everything, but to logout... THERE IS NO LOGOUT PASSWORD! its just empty in the place where there should be the logoutpassword to enter into my tama. so i have to bring my tama back on my actual tamagotchi, which enables me to get ANY items or points from tamatown!!! this means i dont even have a passport for him!! B) B)

please please help me because im afraid ill never ever get into tamatown again!! or will never be able to get any items or points from there anymore!

thanks in advance, hope you know an answer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamatown is still generating your log out password, it takes a while for some computers with slow connections.

But if it really didn't showed up for about 5 mins, your internet must have occurred a problem during generating the password.

i tried waiting but it still didnt work.

im a bit concerned because this is not the first computer this happened with. it also happened before with another computer from another house. maybe its my username or something... B) still unhappy...

even if the logout password isn't there shouldn't there be 'OK' written below it? if so, in order to get the passport you could just click ok and the passwords for all the items you bought should appear. then you can input them in the password section of your tamagotchi. i don't know why the logout password isn't there though.

even if the logout password isn't there shouldn't there be 'OK' written below it? if so, in order to get the passport you could just click ok and the passwords for all the items you bought should appear. then you can input them in the password section of your tamagotchi. i don't know why the logout password isn't there though.
yeah i did that. i hoped that all the codes would be there anyway, but unfortunately it says a word that means something like 'code not found' or something..

thanks anyway, i hope it will work again someday

hey everyone! i have a big problem! i am at my 2generation of my v4 and my tama will give me problems logging into tamatown. but after a while of trying over and over again (because it keeps giving me ERROR wrong username though im sure it is right) i get into tamatown. then i can do everything, but to logout... THERE IS NO LOGOUT PASSWORD! its just empty in the place where there should be the logoutpassword to enter into my tama. so i have to bring my tama back on my actual tamagotchi, which enables me to get ANY items or points from tamatown!!! this means i dont even have a passport for him!!  :(   ;) please please help me because im afraid ill never ever get into tamatown again!! or will never be able to get any items or points from there anymore!

thanks in advance, hope you know an answer!
OMG THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME SO MANY TIMES! ;)

i figured out that its tamatown or your internet connection (i think its tamatown because on the tamaexpo thing it said that it was having trouble with loging me in)

hope i helped you a little...

thanks for the help everyone! i think its just one of those things, that sometimes internet doesnt work, and i have to accept it. at least im happy to hear its not my tamagotchi that is broken or something. today i went to tamatown twice already and it worked both times! so it depends on the days i guess.

thanks! :p

I didn't have a problem with logging in, but I've experienced the same problem when I logged out, so I had to bring my Tama back without the points&items! Grrr! It could be that Tamatown has a glitch. Tamatown is well known for its glitches...

Latest posts

Back