TamaTown V3 codes..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nekopan

Reaction score
I've reset my V3 for a group hatching and want to go on TamaTown. My user name is 'MIMI ' but when I enter it into the enter your username box no codes come up for anything. Is this because my username is less than 5 letters? How do I get the codes? Can I even go on TamaTown for codes?

since your username has four letters you must do this

MIMI for the blank zone just put a space (so press spacebar for the 5th letter)

When you created your Tamagotch Username, you used four letters and then put a space. This is used as the fifth letter so when entering your username on Tama-Town, you must put 'MIMI' with a space so MIMI<SPACE> and then it should work.

Sorry guys,that doesn't work either...Any clue why?

Sorry guys,that doesn't work either...Any clue why?
Im sorry, I dont have any other idea. You could press reset and then download and then try it? Other than that I do not know.

um did you type cause you don't

all you do is type MIMI but then you press the space bar for the 5th letter

also tama is down/semi-down so it could be that, thats messing you up

Nazotchi25- I definitely pressed the spacebar for the 5th letter. I'm absolutely sure. ;)

I'll try contacting BanDai. Maybe they'll help.

You get codes by clicking something that can be transferred to your V3. Then, when you log out, there should be an item list with all the passwords. How many letters your name contains has nothing to do with it.

NintenNerd- Actually that is for the V4 TamaTowns (And possibly above). For the V3, you just get the password then and there, meaning that you could get (In theory) all of the items in one go.

Also, I have a 5 letter name and I had the same problem. I'm 99% Certain it's to do with TamaTown being down now. I was a little cheesed off too as I had just managed to get a really good item that I had wanted D:

V3? V3 Tamatown doesn't have codes to get in. Your pressing the wrong Tamatown, your meant to go to V3 tamatown. :S

BTW IDK what you mean, getting items off tamatown or logging in?

Last edited by a moderator:
V3? V3 Tamatown doesn't have codes to get in. Your pressing the wrong Tamatown, your meant to go to V3 tamatown. :S

BTW IDK what you mean, getting items off tamatown or logging in?
I meant the codes you enter into the tamagotchi for items.

TamaTown is definitely down. I used a 5 letter username and it didn't work. I'll see what BanDai says about it when they reply to my email! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back