TamaTown V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanatchi99

Reaction score
I found the link to TamaTown V4! It's is another language, not English, sadly. It looks like you need a 'Nombre de Usuario', Usernumber, like in Entama. Seems like V4 is an English Entama. D'oh! This sorta ruins my Japanese Entama.

-Kuchipatchi-

EDIT: How could I be so dumb, I forgot the link! Click

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, if you want to enter the town, then this is what you should do:

[SIZE=14pt]I quoted what Spudlike has stated from Tama-Zone:[/SIZE]

I also tried random usernames and passwords and after several attempts got in- as a Violetchi! (yay! my favourite) here are some small shots of the pictures I took.
USERNAME:  UNONO 

PASSWORD: DBFCDAA  EADFADF 

I visited the mall, the town hall, the school, the games arcade and the Kindergarden- which had some absolutely adorable animations!

I also visited the parents and grandparents- without being asked for a password! The parent was an Oyajitchi and I got given 300GP!

The Cafe and Cinema were also open. But there were no films available yet.
Try this password: :unsure:

USERNAME: UNONO

PASSWORD: DBFCDAA EADFADF

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a topic that ETHAN1994 has made about the V4:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=79920&st=0

-Good Luck- :mametchi:

~Tama-Love~

Yes, if you want to enter the town, then this is what you should do:
[SIZE=14pt]I quoted what Spudlike has stated from Tama-Zone:[/SIZE]

Try this password: :unsure:

USERNAME: UNONO

PASSWORD: DBFCDAA EADFADF

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a topic that ETHAN1994 has made about the V4:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=79920&st=0

-Good Luck- :mametchi:

~Tama-Love~
Awesome! Thanks!

-Kuchipatchi-

Wow! thats really cool! im glad you took the time to look for that Hantchi99! thats really great! A v4 connextion, i look forward to looking into the website when i am not as busy,

Thank-you for taknig the time to tell us this information :mametchi:

-KG-

Your welcome hanatchi99. :mametchi: I hope that the V4 will be something like the Entama/ Uratama! :unsure:

~Tama-Love~

Your welcome hanatchi99. :mametchi: I hope that the V4 will be something like the Entama/ Uratama! :unsure:
~Tama-Love~
It is. Click, and look at the Button that says 'Jinsei' and in the corner it says 'Version 4' Jinsei? As in Cho Jinsei? As in Entama? I suspect V4 is just an English Entama.

-Kuchipatchi-

It is. Click, and look at the Button that says 'Jinsei' and in the corner it says 'Version 4' Jinsei? As in Cho Jinsei? As in Entama? I suspect V4 is just an English Entama.
-Kuchipatchi-
Yes, true. :D I have seen that pic, but I do't own a Uratama nor an Entama, so I have no dea, lol. ;)

~Tama-Love~

I wish it were in English, or French. I can read English fluently, and French to some extent.

I used Babelfish on Altavista to translate the FAQ:

P: How I accede to the Tamagotchi City? It is very easy to accede to the Tamagotchi City! Veto to www.tamagotchieurope.com. Beam click in the button "Enter Tamagotchi Town to play with your Tamagotchi Version 4" (To enter the Tamagotchi City to play with your Tamagotchi Version 4). It will appear a new screen that will allow you to travel to the Tamagotchi City. Next it will be requested to you that you introduce your NAME OF USER of Tamagotchi Version 3. Asegúrate to introduce your NAME OF USER exactly as it appears in your toy. If you cannot see the Tamagotchi City, can that your navigator of Internet you prevents it. Asegúrate which the emergent elements (pop-ups) of www.tamagotchieurope.com always are activated to totally enjoy the page Web.

P: I can play with my Tamagotchi Connexion Version 3 in the Web of JinSei (Version 4)? No. You will not be able to play with a mascot Tamagotchi Connexion Version 3. The page Web only works with mascots Tamagotchi Connexion JinSei (Version 4). If you have a mascot of version 3, selects to the option "Version 3" that there is in the main page.

P: When I can enter the kindergarten and the school? If your Tamagotchi is going to go to the kindergarten or to the school in JinSei(Versión 4) Tamagotchi Connexion, you can go to the Kindergarten or the School. P: What happens if I close the screen without introducing the password? The results that you had obtained in the page Web (Gotchi points, trips, etc.) they will not remain in the memory of JinSei(Versión 4) Tamagotchi Connexion. All the conditions will return to the state in which you were when you acceded to the page Web.

Here is some information.

When you enter, you are asked to provide your User Name. I tried to translate the text under it, using Babelfish, and it said, "It writes is same name of user who the used one in the main body in the Tamagotchi." I don't get it. I think it is asking for a password.

You can hold up to 10 items for when you log out and I don't know how many Gotchi Points. Press the Desconexion button to the bottom right to log out, and the button to the top right to exit any screen other than the main screen. You will then receive a logout password for the Gotchi Points. Then, you will receive a list of the items you have clicked on and their passwords. Simple?

A difference between E-Tamago and Version 4 town. Well, after winning ANYTHING at all in E-Tamago, you get your log out password instantly and then immediately log out. Wit Version 4 town, it hangs on a bit, and you click the disconnection button when you want to log out.

It's similar to the V3, with a little bit more features, like kindergarten. And the concept if different.

I can't read Spanish, though.
I don't need to read Japanese to go on e-tamago, though! :unsure:

dancinkayley, Thanks! That helped alot! :unsure:

I have looked around and found some characters that might be in V4. The one's with (?) after I am not sure of the name.

Note: When I say Baby, I really mean toddler.

Baby Pandatchi (?)

Mizutamatchi

Mohitamatchi

Baby Mametchi (?)

Furawatchi

Memetchi

Nanny! Those of you who have Entamas, the nanny has arrived in V4. AKA the Kindergarten teacher, but I call her the Nanny.

-Kuchipatchi-

PS, more characters to come!

If you look here, there's something called "JinSei" and in the corner it says V4! I looks as if Bandai has brought the Entama to English! :unsure:

I don't need to read Japanese to go on e-tamago, though! :D
dancinkayley, Thanks! That helped alot! :D

I have looked around and found some characters that might be in V4. The one's with (?) after I am not sure of the name.

Baby Pandatchi (?)

Mizutamatchi

Mohitamatchi

Baby Mametchi (?)

Furawatchi

Memetchi

Nanny! Those of you who have Entamas, the nanny has arrived in V4. AKA the Kindergarten teacher, but I call her the Nanny.

-Kuchipatchi-

The panda looking one is a Petitchi (Not the V2 Baby) from Osutchi and Mesutchi while the Mametchi looking one is a Harutchi from Osutchi and Mesutchi! :D

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! I can't wait to get V4!!! :D

edit:

Oh sorry! Almost to say Thanks for telling us!!! :D

It rocks! I tried it, I love it! I wonder when it's coming out...?
Sense Bandai made an announcment stating that the V4 will hit stores some time in January, then I believe that's when it will come out. :D

//Tama-Love

I found the link to TamaTown V4! It's is another language, not English, sadly. It looks like you need a 'Nombre de Usuario', Usernumber, like in Entama. Seems like V4 is an English Entama. D'oh! This sorta ruins my Japanese Entama.
-Kuchipatchi-

EDIT: How could I be so dumb, I forgot the link! Click
if you cant tell its in spanish . . . and obviously for spanish players :D

I don't need to read Japanese to go on e-tamago, though! :D
dancinkayley, Thanks! That helped alot! :huh:

Baby Pandatchi (?)

Mizutamatchi

Mohitamatchi

Baby Mametchi (?)

Furawatchi

Memetchi

-Kuchipatchi-

The Baby Mametchi...

If the body is blue and the ears are yellow, that's Mameotchi.

If the body is yellow and the ears are blue, that's Mamekotchi.

Baby Pandatchi? Interesting, but it may be like the Gotchi King... unknown species...

Babel Fish Translations and my Interpretations:

When you enter Tamagotchi town after logging in, this is what Babelfish spat out:

Welcome to Cuidad Tamagotchi! We hoped that benefits! It explores diferents Gotchi regions, it participates in the games and it obtains Gotchi-prizes!

"Welcome to Tamagotchi Town! We hope you gain benefits! Explore different Gotchi regions, participate in the games and obtain Gotchi-prizes!"

Things to note:

Tama Says and Happy Packing have been taken out of Forever Tamagotchi. The Golden Tamagotchi has been replaced with a robot poster. The Gotch Station is not active unlike E-Tamago. There is a food court, again unlike E-Tamago.

YOU CAN BUY A GRAND PIANO!!!!!!! YAY! Wish I could in real life! There is also an 8000 point guitar 0_o Oh, but the grand piano is 28000 Gotchi Points! Looks like a version 4 will be able to hold more Gotchi Points!

Many things seem more expensive. Unless, it's just Spanish Tamagotchi whose currencies seem to be different from ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back