Tamatown..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lukie99

Reaction score
Wel, I thought tamatown was soooooooooo cool. I really like it, at first I thought it was going to be real stupid, bhut it turned out to be fun. Anyways, what I want to know is when it launches, when we go to school or something, will we see other tama-players? <_< If not, then I really want that added in :unsure:

lukie99-

No, you cannot. That would be a excellent idea though. Clever!

-GotchiGirl!

Amazing thing just happened to me on tamkatown.

I bought a plane ticket in the chop on my v3. I used it, and it gave me a password for my computer! it was

And....It showed the character that I have in switzerland! Then i bought another with a different character and it gave me aa different password, and I went to Hawii with my new character their!!!!!!

sorry but that is one i cannot answer i do go on tamataown in fact i am on it NOW and i am looking i will keeped you informed if i find out

Regards

Fooet

Thanks for everyone who replied. If admin sees this, maybe admin could send in a request from all of us, that we want tamatown to be able to interact with the people who like to use tamas too ^^

Excellent Idea!!

P.S. The wishing corner is awesome!

-TamaFang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back