tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:MiMiTcHi:.

Reaction score
is the only thing you can do at the tama school is find words in a wordsearch to get text book?... all i could find to click in the school room is the wordsearch

-MiMiTcHi

I know you are all right!! I heard you could get a computer to. But how? They should have put more stuff in it before the rushed to open it !!! :angry:

:angry: This is so dumb. I couldn't do anything!!!!!! If anyone knows someone that helped design it, please kill them for me!!!!! :( :eek: :p :angry: :huh: :(

:( Tama :(

i agree they need more tihs in the school but they are bust with other things to. They are trying the best they can to get alot out on tama town

Now you can get a computer by playing the typing game, a medal by playing the clean up game, and a textbook by doing the wordsearch!!

The two new games in the school are in the High Bandwidth version of TamaTown only. (They are not available in the Low Bandwidth version yet.)

For the floor cleaning game, click the medal which is to the left of the blackboard.

For the typing game, click the computer which is to the right of the blackboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back