tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what do you think of tamatown???

• i think it is awsome!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i think it is okay.

• i think it is BORING and needs new stuff.

• i don't know what tamatown even is.

• e-tamago is way better/worse.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

maeo

Reaction score
what is WRONG with bandai and tamatown??? they said that they would be introducing a new pizza toss game in the food court yesterday but it STILL isn't out. and NO new update on tamaisland. and tama ball as you probably know is already released, but they said it was released on september 1, and it was ACTUALLY released on september 4 or 5!!! Cant they just make all the important stuff and be punctual about it?? no wonder tamatown is SO boring. Share your ideas about tamatown, bandai, and comparisons of tamatown and e-tamago in the poll and in this topic. personaaly i think bandai is quite lazy. :blink: :blink: :blink: :p :p :p :p :p :eek: :angry: :eek: :D i think most of you guys are driven nuts too about tamatown.

Last edited by a moderator:
I said it was okay but it really is mediocre compared to, say e-Tamago and UraTown. They could do better, really! My friend, who doesn't have the internet, asked me to obtain codes from Tamatown. I pinched myself. Would I truly have to return? No, I didn't want to. Yes, I hurt myself when I pinched myself. So, I DO have to go back. She never told me where she got her codes from- from travelling? From going to the king? NO, I have to go to EVERYTHING in the town. Boo hoo! I'm going to bore myself to tears... Just get the codes and come out, dancinkayley! Nothing to it? Nothing to it. Really? No. This is going to tire me out.

what is WRONG with bandai and tamatown??? they said that they would be introducing a new pizza toss game in the food court yesterday but it STILL isn't out. and NO new update on tamaisland. and tama ball as you probably know is already released, but they said it was released on september 1, and it was ACTUALLY released on september 4 or 5!!! Cant they just make all the important stuff and be punctual about it?? no wonder tamatown is SO boring. Share your ideas about tamatown, bandai, and comparisons of tamatown and e-tamago in the poll and in this topic. personaaly i think bandai is quite lazy. :blink: :p :p :p :p :eek: :angry: i think most of you guys are driven nuts too about tamatown.
Now don't get carried away there.. :blink: ! Bandai is doing their best and trying to make everything work for us, Tamagotchi fans. :eek: They are probably having some difficulties with setting up the games thats all. If you think Bandai are lazy, then why are they making a V4 for the fans? They are trying to do their best, but no-ones perfect, right? Just be patient and sooner then you think everything will be running smoothly again! :D :blink:

~Tama-Love~

What's the rush? Sites such as Tamatown are very difficult to make, so give Bandai some time.

It's just a game. It's not like your Tamagotchi will die w/out playing it.

//CS

sorry if i was too harsh to bandai, i didn't mean any harm. :wub:

what is WRONG with bandai and tamatown??? they said that they would be introducing a new pizza toss game in the food court yesterday but it STILL isn't out. and NO new update on tamaisland. and tama ball as you probably know is already released, but they said it was released on september 1, and it was ACTUALLY released on september 4 or 5!!! Cant they just make all the important stuff and be punctual about it?? no wonder tamatown is SO boring. Share your ideas about tamatown, bandai, and comparisons of tamatown and e-tamago in the poll and in this topic. personaaly i think bandai is quite lazy. :mimitchi: :unsure: :wacko: :wacko: :ph34r: :lol: :lol: B) :D :p :furawatchi: :mametchi: i think most of you guys are driven nuts too about tamatown.
Eventually all that cool stuff will be out.

In the meantime, I keep thinking of UraTown. It rocks!

Yea, they're just having trouble updating or something. I didn't notice that the Tamaball game came out late, though. Were you on the Low Bandwidth version? I've heard that things usually are put on the High Bandwidth one first, so things in the Low one might be a bit late. The Pizza Toss and Tama Island thing haven;t been updated on the High one, though, so.... I dunno. .-.

Okay, no need to Panic, Tama Island has been Updated. Memetchi's out!

//CS

the tamaball game was late on high bandwidth!!

and im gonna check out tamatown *takes bite of subway sandwich before typing* :D

Now don't get carried away there.. ;) ! Bandai is doing their best and trying to make everything work for us, Tamagotchi fans. :furawatchi: They are probably having some difficulties with setting up the games thats all. If you think Bandai are lazy, then why are they making a V4 for the fans? They are trying to do their best, but no-ones perfect, right? Just be patient and sooner then you think everything will be running smoothly again! :lol: :D

~Tama-Love~
Well if Bandai cares so much then why is it that in China there are V6s? Whay does Japan have entamas and uratamas, while we are stuck with prehistoric V3s? I know we are seperated by an ocean(america and Japan) but they have America at their feet, begging them for better tamas! I mean, America must be their top consumer, or very close. It's these peoples jobs to update tamatown and to make sure this stuff is ready by the time they tell us it will.

Besides, I think they definetly owe it to us since they didn't even bother to check our V3s for glitches.

yeah y cant they make our tamatown like etamago? we always get the downgraded things :D

Well if Bandai cares so much then why is it that in China there are V6s? Whay does Japan have entamas and uratamas, while we are stuck with prehistoric V3s? I know we are seperated by an ocean(america and Japan) but they have America at their feet, begging them for better tamas! I mean, America must be their top consumer, or very close. It's these peoples jobs to update tamatown and to make sure this stuff is ready by the time they tell us it will.
Besides, I think they definetly owe it to us since they didn't even bother to check our V3s for glitches.
All true and agreed, but China does not have v6s. It's called "a fake"

Ok, sorry :)

I hate my v3, and I hate tamatown. They're too glitchy and unoriginal.

*reply removed to avoid argument in the forum*

:angry: :wacko: :kusatchi: :p :gozarutchi: ;) :mimitchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi: ;) :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r:

*reply removed to avoid argument in the forum* ;) :kuribotchi: :p ;)

OK, MY REPLY WOZ REMOVED, BUT WHAT I MEAN IS, WHY QUAROLL ABOUT THE WEBSITES AND GAMES??? I MEAN NOTHING IS PERFECT...... I WOZ JUST ANNOYED COZ I HEARD ABOUT IT SO MUCH.....

OMG like finally the tama burger game is out,(thx Rey Mysterio for the WONDERFUL topic) it was the only game realeased on time, and the pizza game must have some difficulty, and FINALLY tamaisland is updated. masktchis out !( :blink: thx again rey!) poor masktchi :gozarutchi:

Now don't get carried away there.. ;) ! Bandai is doing their best and trying to make everything work for us, Tamagotchi fans. ;) They are probably having some difficulties with setting up the games thats all. If you think Bandai are lazy, then why are they making a V4 for the fans? They are trying to do their best, but no-ones perfect, right? Just be patient and sooner then you think everything will be running smoothly again! ;) ;)

~Tama-Love~
Yeah, Bandai might have problems with the site, because it is very complicated. :D

Well, I wish they did update Tama Island! I've been waiting for it to be updated to days!!! :) B)

weee im getting an entama, finally i can go into e-tamago!!! no more hanging around tamatown :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back