Tamatown!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kutchipatchi_tama

Reaction score
to collect more points other than the arcade, when your tama is in preschool play dance alot! i mean A LOT!!!!!!!! it gives u 400 pts! :ph34r:

what is the max money? cause i think they are being a little too rewarding, i mean C`mon! i earned 3k when i was a baby. xP

what is the max money? cause i think they are being a little too rewarding, i mean C`mon! i earned 3k when i was a baby. xP
i`m not 2 sure. on tamatown i think the max is 9999 and on the tama 999999. then again i don`t know because i`ve never reached the max :mellow:

If you look at prices of things in the shop... they are a lot more on the V4 than on the V3. I think that is because points are so easy to get. There are also a few really expensive things - like the UFO that costs 50000pts!

I did logout of tamatown with 6000pts... so I'm sure you could get a lot more than that!

;D i left tamatown with 8.8k. <33

Lol, i was playing for 15 minutes, until my dad kicked me off

Here is a tip for anyone with a V2 or V3. Once you're an adult, try to get the max GP's that you can, but don't spend them. When you get a baby, you will have 9,999 GPs to spend.

when i was at tama town the max i could possibly get was 9900. and the stuff you win at the ring toss you get for free! :)

when i was at tama town the max i could possibly get was 9900. and the stuff you win at the ring toss you get for free! :)
I earn a living in 20 minutes with the claw game. :(

to collect more points other than the arcade, when your tama is in preschool play dance alot! i mean A LOT!!!!!!!! it gives u 400 pts! :D
:( :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: i think tama talk rocks

you no when you go onto tama town to travel you have to go where ever i takes you enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back