TamaV3 off?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can not turn it off automatically like you would at television, etc. But, you can pause your Tamagotchi. Press the "A" and "B" buttons together and wait a few seconds. You will see your Tamagotchi in the middle of the screen with the text: "PAUSED" on it.

Another thing you can do is taking the battery out. Just unscrew your Tamagotchi and simply take the battery in it out. Your Tamagotchi's screen will turn blank and will be off until the battery is put back into it's rightful place. <_<

//Tama-Love

well, actually, there is no way to turn a tamagotchi off. There is only one way. Put the paper that was beside the tamagotchi in the place. The digital picture won't show anything. When I first got my tamagotchi, I kept on doing that. If you do that, it makes your tamagotchi to reset. Let's say your tamagotchi is a teenager and it just turned into 2 years old. If you put the paper in and press download, your tamagotchi becomes 1 year old and nothing can change that. Try pressing the buttons A+B for pausing. Hope I helped!!! <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back