Tamgotchi glitches

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePet

Reaction score
Please tell what you did to get the glitch to happen.

And the first glitch im posting i was trying to debug my tama and when i got back on my tama and downloaded it it had 99h 99points i dont know what it was but i could buy whatever i wanted.(DO NOT TRY DOING THIS GLITCH IM 13 I KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE TAMA WHEN DEBUGING IT IF YOU DO IT YOU MIGHT SCREW UP YOUR TAMA)

Niver mind

Last edited by a moderator:
The matchmaker came while mine was opening a chest, (when it turns into something temporarily) It stayed as the character instead of turning back into its self. Also I've had mine turn into an adult right after it was a baby

I have 2 Tamas and 1 had a baby. one visited the other and instead of a tamagotchi, an EGG came over to my place!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111oneononeononeoeneonone11!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!1! :mellow:

I looked at my tamagotchi once and all the icons were lighting up going really really fast and i couldn't do anything. It stunk, i was pretty upset . . . i got better though. it was never the same though, now my tamagotchi runs out of batteries like, the second I put the new ones in.

I looked at my tamagotchi once and all the icons were lighting up going really really fast and i couldn't do anything. It stunk, i was pretty upset . . . i got better though. it was never the same though, now my tamagotchi runs out of batteries like, the second I put the new ones in.
dont worry thats wot happened 2 mine just take it out and put it bak in and it'll start working again

The red dot is on your green guys :furawatchi: nose so wats my present?

my tama just started to use the A button when i wasn't even touching it! so i just pulled on the A botton (i didn't pull it out) and it was fine after that

Once I dropped my tama on the floor so hard, and then The screen went all blurry and I couldn't press any buttons. So the next day It said ROM TEST 0.9 V3 so then I clicked 'A' and it said Stand By like when your connecting. and then I pressed "C" and it was an egg. I was happy that it was O.K!!

my tama is on generation 17 and for the past 6 generations it has been BOYS!!!! it really anoys me because i want girl and im getting sick of the boys. but i stilll love it :D

The matchmaker came while mine was opening a chest, (when it turns into something temporarily) It stayed as the character instead of turning back into its self. Also I've had mine turn into an adult right after it was a baby
Oh, that's not a glitch. That's just the bad side of when you open a chest. You either turn into the senior tama or the baby tama that corresponds to the gender of you tama (like if you have a boy tama, it will turn into either the black tama baby, or the old-man tama)

Anyway, about the adult as a baby thing, could you please PM me, you may have had the SECRET CHARACTER (for real! not just a normal character!). Dod you breed together two old-timers???

StarTama :(

once i debugged my tama v2 and when i pressed the C button everything fastforwarded, within 10 minutes of doing this my baby boy turned into a mimitchi on generation 2, when it died i tried pressing the A and C buttons to make it a egg again and it did, it finally hatched after 2 and a half days (not joking - i just left it) and it turned into a teenager straight away, whenever I connected with my other tamas it would be a black square floating to the other screen. I undebugged it and everything was fine.. I don't know what it was but I wouldnt recommend debugging your tama because it really scared me! :(

I had a conneXion V2 and one day the batteries ran out, after a while, I bought some batteries and dowloaded my old tama, but then there were like 100 balls in my inventory, and every other item that a v2 can have, and also these wierd line items so I pressed on of the line items, and it restarted my tama. after that it just kept on restarting itself. so I gave it to a boy at school when I got a new V3.

I had a conneXion V2 and one day the batteries ran out, after a while, I bought some batteries and dowloaded my old tama, but then there were like 100 balls in my inventory, and every other item that a v2 can have, and also these wierd line items so I pressed on of the line items, and it restarted my tama. after that it just kept on restarting itself. so I gave it to a boy at school when I got a new V3.
WOW! These r all weird.

But, if u gave the tam 2 a boy at school, wasn't he anoyd that it didn't work proply! :(

I've had a glitch, so has meh friend:

ME: 5 BALLS in my snack list, when i told it 2 eat them, it 8 a V1 food (rice bowl)

FRIEND: same as me!

The reason that this hapens is cos they didn't test the V3 4 glitches b4 releseing them, whereas V1/V2 did get tested.

TG40

ok, i have a glitch that is not a glitch. its an operation that BANDAI indended us not to use. they made it 4 their personal entertainment, but i figured the code out. its called ROM TEST , you may have heard of it, but i bet u didnt no wat it was for! to ROM TEST , hold all 3 buttons down and press reset while still holding a,b and c. on the screen, all the icons will be highlighted, and the screen will be black. presss (a) and it will look like the evolving screen. press ( :unsure: , ©, and the screen will be white with a black boarder. now press (a), (a), and it will say ROM TEST wait about 10 seconds and the screen will say ROM OK. press (a)and it will have the stand by screen. get someone to connect with and make sure the person you are connecting with selects ver1 to play. now, press (a) and it will say CONNECT. if u go over 2 the other persons tama, an egg will hatch inyo a boy and leave a present and look happy, turn into a baby girl, back into a boy and fly upwards. or, it may be a game and u will always win. if u look on the other persons friends list, they will have an egg on their friends list. or if u dont have anyone 2 connect with, when it says FAIL hold down © and then ( :unsure: and it will make a funny noise. on the screen it will say a number of k's e.g: 981 k . press (a) and u will see an egg. when it hatches, it will be immortal! :(

One time, when I first got my V3, I got a baby boy and then I started playing with it and bought it a ball. So then I went to ceck my items, and it wasn't there! I thought maybe this was an accident, so I went to feed my tama. I went to Meal, and then after the cereal, I saw like... 10 balls! So then I fed him a ball and he ate rice instead. :angry: Kinda like the rice in those older tamas... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back