Tamgotchi glitches

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i have a glitch that is not a glitch. its an operation that BANDAI indended us not to use. they made it 4 their personal entertainment, but i figured the code out. its called ROM TEST , you may have heard of it, but i bet u didnt no wat it was for! to ROM TEST , hold all 3 buttons down and press reset while still holding a,b and c. on the screen, all the icons will be highlighted, and the screen will be black. presss (a) and it will look like the evolving screen. press (cool.gif, ©, and the screen will be white with a black boarder. now press (a), (a), and it will say ROM TEST wait about 10 seconds and the screen will say ROM OK. press (a)and it will have the stand by screen. get someone to connect with and make sure the person you are connecting with selects ver1 to play. now, press (a) and it will say CONNECT. if u go over 2 the other persons tama, an egg will hatch inyo a boy and leave a present and look happy, turn into a baby girl, back into a boy and fly upwards. or, it may be a game and u will always win. if u look on the other persons friends list, they will have an egg on their friends list. or if u dont have anyone 2 connect with, when it says FAIL hold down © and then (cool.gif and it will make a funny noise. on the screen it will say a number of k's e.g: 981 k . press (a) and u will see an egg. when it hatches, it will be immortal! biggrin.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok , I tested this , but when I pressed C almost in the end , it didnt do anything , just FAIL in the screen. Then I´d have to reset it and make a new baby ??? Lucky , it was the first generation when I made the ROM TEST Thing =) =) =) :blink:

ok, i have a glitch that is not a glitch. its an operation that BANDAI indended us not to use. they made it 4 their personal entertainment, but i figured the code out. its called ROM TEST , you may have heard of it, but i bet u didnt no wat it was for! to ROM TEST , hold all 3 buttons down and press reset while still holding a,b and c. on the screen, all the icons will be highlighted, and the screen will be black. presss (a) and it will look like the evolving screen. press (cool.gif, ©, and the screen will be white with a black boarder. now press (a), (a), and it will say ROM TEST wait about 10 seconds and the screen will say ROM OK. press (a)and it will have the stand by screen. get someone to connect with and make sure the person you are connecting with selects ver1 to play. now, press (a) and it will say CONNECT. if u go over 2 the other persons tama, an egg will hatch inyo a boy and leave a present and look happy, turn into a baby girl, back into a boy and fly upwards. or, it may be a game and u will always win. if u look on the other persons friends list, they will have an egg on their friends list. or if u dont have anyone 2 connect with, when it says FAIL hold down © and then (cool.gif and it will make a funny noise. on the screen it will say a number of k's e.g: 981 k . press (a) and u will see an egg. when it hatches, it will be immortal! biggrin.gif
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok , I tested this , but when I pressed C almost in the end , it didnt do anything , just FAIL in the screen. Then I´d have to reset it and make a new baby ??? Lucky , it was the first generation when I made the ROM TEST Thing =) =) =) :)
I tried that and it didn't work! ;) :mellow: :huh:

One time, when I first got my V3, I got a baby boy and then I started playing with it and bought it a ball. So then I went to ceck my items, and it wasn't there! I thought maybe this was an accident, so I went to feed my tama. I went to Meal, and then after the cereal, I saw like... 10 balls! So then I fed him a ball and he ate rice instead. :blink: Kinda like the rice in those older tamas... :p
Yes, thats what happened to me & my friend!

Also,

that ROM testing, you CAN'T connect with an egg, but there IS such thing as ROM test, and it wasn't for Bandais enjoyment, it was to test the tama. I don't no the code for ROM testing, but that one was wrong. Sorry.

Hope i solved the confusion.

TG40

ok heres the deal everything tamagotchi&egg&egg is right i tried it and it is quite spooky, i connected my v2 egg with my v3 and on the friends list it came up with a nazotchi - :) with no name, try it if you want but you will have to reset your tama!!

Yes, thats what happened to me & my friend!
Also,

that ROM testing, you CAN'T connect with an egg, but there IS such thing as ROM test, and it wasn't for Bandais enjoyment, it was to test the tama. I don't no the code for ROM testing, but that one was wrong. Sorry.

Hope i solved the confusion.

TG40
Actually, the ROM test works for me, though. It shows all these weird screens kinda like when your tama is evolving. When you push button B it automatically goes to the connect button, and when you connect, there's an egg. It's kinda funny cause now there's an egg on my friend's list. :)

hmm.i dont know why you want your tama to have a glitch. it just happensd to ppl somtimes ya know? just randomly. Once i wait ed for mey tama to hatch and it didnt and it died. you just leeve it out for a while and then reset it its fine. but still i dont get why you want a glitch. :) LOL

-KG

ok heres the deal everything tamagotchi&egg&egg is right i tried it and it is quite spooky, i connected my v2 egg with my v3 and on the friends list it came up with a nazotchi - :) with no name, try it if you want but you will have to reset your tama!!
OH, OK. I never knew that was relly real. There's been a few threads from sweet_sour with a 'connect with an egg!' codes, and most said they didn't work. Anyway, I was wrong.

Sorry.

TG40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back