Tamgotchi iD Infared Capable Cellphone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I might buy this, because I plan on getting the new Tamagotchi iD L in the near future. But first, I want to know if I can use infrared with my iPod touch to send things to an iD. Is that possible?

Oh, and can I install this USB IR Adapter on Windows XP?
Yes, It works with Windows 98/2000/ME/XP/Vista/7 x64 and x86

And I Dont belive its possible to send VIA the iPod Touch, but I wouldnt try it, it may end up being a Waste of your Money. Just do a PC adapter, they are kinda fussy, but they get the Job done! ;-)

Also, for the best results, make a shortcut on your desktop leading to C:/Windows/System32/irftp.exe after you install the drivers on the cd and usb adapter, and have it open and at the right directory and your file selected, and your mouse on the send button before you connect, then, right as you haer the "buzz" sound, click send, and it should work fine!
I bought the Cables Unlimited USB IR Adapter, and it's installed and ready-to-go, but I am unable to send files to my iD-L. My computer apparently needs to find the tamagotchi before it can send files. It has found it before, and my tamagotchi will pick up the IR coming from my Adapter, but I have to connect to my computer as if I were connecting to another tamagotchi in order to be given the option to send files. But I can only download files onto my Tamagotchi if I am in the "Download" option. I found the "irftp" icon on my computer like you said to, but it won't open when I click on it. Could you please help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
OldSchoolTama: read her logs and it says that she bought a Phone for $10 the works with the ID L

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back