Tammagirl010's Tama Log :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heyy :huh:

V4.5:

She got a job !!

I Think she works at a bank... she has too collect the points and not the poos ? :lol:

V2:

Luke turned into an adult and became a debatchi and is soo cute, i love him !

The new tamagotchi i downloaded from the previous owner and its called daisy. they didnt take good care of her because shes a teen with only 2 training bars. i usualy have mine completed by then. anyway she is a nikatchi !!

i want too connect the debatchi and whatever daisy turns into as an adult !!

Hope that was interesting lol

News ! :

V4.5: Had a baby with luke instead ! seeing as they where both adults i thought it would make sense !! i wonder what will happen as it was a v4.5 connected with a v2 :eek:

V3: Thats Right... I Started up my v3 so i now have 4 tamas running HAHA. he turned into a kutchitamatchi :) his name is Alan << Cool Huh ? Lol

V2:

Nothing Happened with daisy today :(

Luke Got A Baby !! I connected him so much with my V4.5 they had a baby today :) they had 2 boys.. Awwww

Heyy :

V4.5: At the moment nothing has happened but if something does then i will update you on it later. i think that she will leave her baby tonight !

V3: He turned into an Obotchi ! ( ive never had this character before )

V2: Nothing has happened with Luke today. he should leave his baby tonight !

If anything else happens ill update tonight because im writing this early :angry:

Heyy ;)

v4.5: My tamagotchi went ! this morning i did the baby faze and names him carl << Lol :D

he turned into a kuchitaamatchi !!

V3: Nothing has happened to him but this might be because i had him on pause while i was doing baby stages :D

V2: Daisy turned into a tarakotchi altho i dont know why because i gave her good care :S

Luke left his baby and i names him deck :lol: he turned into a kuribotchi ;)

Thanks for reading

Latest posts

Back