Tammy Loo's New Year

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tam99

Reaction score
It was a sunny morning (December 31st) when tammy loo woke up from her comfortable snuggly bed.

Tammy loo is an :) !

she tied her hair tightly in a bun

she streched and hung up her strawberry costume that was all glittery and ironed and was made custom for her and she saved it all for this day!

Then she put her shiny gold hairpin on the table.

"BREAKFAST DEARS", shouted her mom

Tammy loo had a sister a :( named KOOKIE and her mom was a :( named shine.

Tammy and Kookie ran down the stairs and sat down.

Tammy was the older sister and so she had to help her little sister all the time!

She got 3 cups and pored Juice into all of them,

then she got the toast that her mom had been making and put them all on a plate,

later she got some jam and butter and took it all to the table on a tray.

She checked her watch 11:00

"Oh good 30 minutes is enough i bet", she said to herself.

Kookie and Shine Came to the table. I bet your wondering were her dad is well he is at work. he should be back in the evening.

Tammy finished her food quickly kissed her mom and sister on the cheek and said "I'll be back at 3:00" and she put on her jacket and ran to ms.looklie to help her with the babies at the nursery she helped out every saturday.

As soon as tammy fineshed helping out she put her coat on and took her bicycle and went home.

Her mom was cooking the turkey and her sister watching t.v.

"tammy dear can you get your sisters and my dress ironed please", said her mom.

Tammy walked up stairs slowly and tierd and she fell on her moms HUGE bed.

she looked at the time 3:30 O NO!!!

she ironed the dresses and got all the accesories they liked and ran to the bathroom,

she had a shower dried up combed her hair and tied it in a tight bun.

she ran to her room put on her BEAUTIFUL outfit put the two gold hair pins on so the outfit wouldnt get in her face

4:00

*ding dong ding dong*

HER DAD WAS HERE!

she ran to the room and got his suite ready.

4:10 she RAN down stairs MOM IM GOING TO KATELINS PARTY BE BACK SOON and she took a taksi to her friends house she couldnt ride her bike there!

time flew as she relaxed and had fun and then she looked at the time 11:00 NO WAY!

Bye KATELIN she gave her a present and ran back home,

she got the table ready while her mom got dressed and helped her sister and her dad got dressed.

11:30 she turned on the T.V to the national tamagotchi channel (they always watch that)

11:45 everyone went down stairs and settled down.

11:58 excitment HIGH

11:59 they all stood up count down

10...9.....8....7....6...5.......4...........3..........2....1........HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

NO MATTER HOW HARD SHE WORKED TAMMY LOO LOVED HER FAMILY MORE THAN ANYONE!! SHE KISSED THEM ALL ON THE CHEEK!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TAMA TALK MEMBERS!

Please post on what you think.

Latest posts

Back