TamPlus growth chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozzie

Reaction score
I have just had a go at making a Tamagotchi Plus Growth chart. I don't know whether Tamagotchi Connexion has exactly the same characters, but from what I've seen so far, they are similar. I know it's a bit messy, and it probably needs loads of improvements. Anybody who wants to improve it, feel free to do so.

Growth Chart for TamPlus

Notes:

To see what I mean by heart needs and body needs, visit this page: Tamagotchi Plus Translated

P.S. Notice that Tarakotchi doesn't have a sort of counterpart character? Maybe there's a secret character we should know about...

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice, but it's wrong. Sorry to point it out. All of the teenage character's can't evolve into ANY adult character. Certain characters can only evolve into other certain characters....see my website for evolution details. Sorry, but good job otherwise. :eek:

And there are secret characters, OsekkaiBaa-chan and OsekkaiBaa-kun and another secret character that I don't know about yet. =/

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagod,

Do you have a link to the growth chart on your site?

Hmm, no, actually I don't.....I need to get one....don't I? Lol Thanks for pointing that out. =P

OK... lets map out the growth chart and I can put it in a nice graphic and post for everyone... Who starts?

thats cool, but confusing, and wrong :eek:

but follow tamagod's tips on his site and make a nice new one :p

:D Well I think you did a bonza job! (im not australian by the way just couldnt resist!) :blink:

I have made a groth chart too but its in microsoft powerpoint (can paste it to paint though) i have also made a biography for all the charecters, if anyone wants a copy email me [email protected] and i will email it to you. I have also started my tama family tree :blink: the one on tamagods website is still the best i think but mine is cool too!

Well, I guess it's back to the drawing board... *blush* Although I did follow all the pointers on TamaGod's website... Hmmm... maybe I should make it clearer. Thanks anyway guys!

PS, I'd love to see yours, Alex Jordan, although I don't have Powerpoint.

I can put mine in paint (standard windows program if you really want to see it

I have made a groth chart too but its in microsoft powerpoint (can paste it to paint though) i have also made a biography for all the charecters, if anyone wants a copy email me [email protected] and i will email it to you. I have also started my tama family tree :rolleyes: the one on tamagods website is still the best i think but mine is cool too!
I can convert the Powerpoint to a JPEG or GIF and post it here if you like... Also feel free to create a new thread (Tips section maybe?) to post the character bios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back