Tamtown's Adoption Centre

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skuang

Reaction score
Welcome to Tama Town's Adoption centre, we have hundreds of Tama's here up for adoption!

Here are my two assistants; :furawatchi: Mousey and :eek: Red.

Here are the Tama's up for adoption. If you want any assesories there is food [] , water{} and some play thinges (@ yarn, l stick and * a star ball.). These come with the tama. Tell me which play thingie you want and which tama you want! Thanks for visting!

:ph34r: Cofuzzled; she can get very confused about everything, she likes eating and singing doesn't like sprouts and boxing

:lol: Ella ;She will always be suprized about everything as she didn't go to tama school. You'll need to home school her. She likes sleeping, running around, she doesn't like dancing, eating.

:) Ellie; she is very cute and pretty but a bit dumb sometimes, likes dancing, running around and doesn't like sleeping and sprouts.

:nyatchi: Megan; can be rude but is very smart, she likes jelly, playing and doesn't like boys and singing.

:kusatchi: Jake; is always laughing and wants to be a comdeian. He likes telling jokes, dressing up and doesn't like girls and school(who doesn't?)

:lol: Matt; is Jakes big brother and just the same as Jake.

:wacko: Peter; is a very cool person and likes to hang around with cool people, skateboarding and dislikes school and rollerskating.

:kuribotchi: Leo; is a very "Whatever" person. Likes girls, streetdanceing and dislikes telling jokes and dressing up.

More updates tomorrow, thanks for visting

Me, Mousey :hitodetchi: and Red :ichigotchi: .

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go! :lol: and :lol: ! Food [] and Water{}! What toy would you like?

Can I have Matt and Megan?

P.S. I didn't know Red was your asstiant when I posted that!

SORRY!

Here you go! :D :rolleyes: ! Here you go! :p :lol: What toy both of you?

Here are some more Tamas

<_< Pie. He is very sarcastic. He likes Pie(!) and Jelly and dislikes Oranges and playing catch. (He is quite chubby!)

:) Lizzy. Is always very happy. She likes Barbies and dressing up. She dislikes karoke and singing.

:unsure: James. Is very unsure about everything. He likes cooking and oranges, and dislikes Barbies and horses

:wacko: John. He is very wacko. He likes watching T.V and Science. He doesn't like Nintendos and computers

:furawatchi: Flower. She can be upset easily. She likes violets and flowers. She dislikes Roses and watching T.V.

:hitodetchi: Starlight. She likes to play in the dark. She likes Roses and Horses. She dislikes Science and oranges

Thats all for now!

Me, Mousey :mellow: and Red :ichigotchi:

Here you go! :furawatchi: and <_< :hitodetchi: . Here is some food [], some water{} and some toys * (star ball), l (stick) and @ (yarn).

Thanks for visting!

Me, Mousey :rolleyes: and Red :ichigotchi:

:kuribotchi: name: Jo Ann, She is a cheerful tama and she also likes to be cool, she is also very helpful too.

If you want!!! B) . Food[], water{} and toys! *(Starball), l (Stick) and @(Yarn). Sorry, but Leo, Lizzy and starlight are SOLD. But you can have James! :D . Food[], Water{} and toys! *(Starball), l (Stick) and @(Yarn).

Me, Mousey :D and Red :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back