Tara's Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but nothing we lived happy ever after and had a baby called Shaza.

And I passed on this diary to her.

Dear Diary,

Hi! I'm Shaza. I'm five years old and I like pink and unicorns. My mother gave this diary to me.

I've just flicked back through it and wasn't Mummy naughty! She was kissing loads of boys! 0.o

Today I started at school. I have a friend called Marnie and a friend called Jenny already! ~

They are the best friends ever. The teacher gave us paper and we had to paint a picture of our family.

Then we had to learn our numbers, 1-100, and then we sang a song caled Round and Round And Round We Go" and then it was lunchtime and I had an apple and a cheese sandwhich and a banana yogurt and Jenny shared her chocolate bar with Marnie and me. Then the teacher, Mrs. Kellite, said we've all been angels and as our treat we can watch a movie!!

It was very fun and at the end of the day Mrs. Kellit gave us all a lollipop. Mine was red.

Love Shaza XOX

but i wanted MORE and i threw a fit and got to go in the naughty corner

DEARdiary!!!

i know i havent writen to you for a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time i am now 13 and my mom dosent want me to date:-( she says i shouldnt make the same mistakes she did but...I found aguy that i like and he likes me..sooooooo i will give him a chance...his name is lorenso...he is a :wub: and i am a :D i am only a teen but i evolved early!!!we really like each other and i have been slipping out of my room at night to see him!!!

my mom dosent know so...SHHHHHH

ok G2G he is waiting P.S. he is a senior...a HOT seinor...

LUV Shaza

xoxo

so then i went and i...i said to jeni(she changed the spelling of her name)i-i-I kissed him!!!!!!!!!he said he loved me and good night and her said my birthday was coming up and he has a surprise!!!it was awsome he got me a pet :ph34r: and he gave me a :D to show me his love he even gave me a ring!!!but i thought i saw regret in his eyes is he using me???i hope not i will kep my eye out for STFF

Then jeni said...

CF

Oh come on, you can't skip that long a period. She's still only six.

Dear Diary,

Hello! It was my birthday yesterday. I invited Marnie and Jenny, and they cam over and we had cake, and we played games! And then Mummy said that Marnie and Jenny could sleepover if they wanted! Their mummies said yes so we had a slumber party and Mummy played games with us, and we had sweets, and Mummy rented a movie for us!! It was great fun!!

And when I got back to school the teacher said "I missed your birthday, but here you go"-and she gave me 10 gummy bears!

And Mummy and Daddy gave a hug and a kiss and a big teddy bear with "I ♥ U!" printed on it!

Love, Shaza

xoxox

(Tamagirl, please don't use that S word! There are 5,6,7,8 and 9 year olds on TT reading this, you know!)

Anyway I ran away from the boy and I saw Sally. I got out my snowball shooter XXX9108 Which shot 800 snowballs at once. Sally began to cry and ran away and never bullied me again.

Then a couple of days later me and Joe the :rolleyes: were kissing in the park when we saw the local paperboy running up the street with flyers so we took one that had fallen on the ground and looked at the flyer there on the flyer was a picture of me and joe and said big reward if found

I gasped, of course, and ran home.

BUT

My mom was...it was so terrible...I heard her on the phone to my dad. I heard her say...

let's cut a long story short. She knew I wasn't lost-she didn't care about me. She..did that for the money.

I packed some biscuits and ran away with Joe.

Um, isn't this a diary???? Oh well.

Anyway I quickly died with Joe beside the sea cause we were so hungry. But an egg rolled out of my side and slowly, the egg hatched. A nice mole took her to come live with him and named her Cocoa.

Dear Diary,

joe was kissing a girl in a bikini so i left and went to my house again. my mom said it was my 13th birthday!!!

More later,

Shaza

OK PEOPLE NOW LOOK BACK AT THE OLD POSTS STARTING ON PAGE 2 WHEN SHE HAD HER 13 BIRTHDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back