Tari says Hi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tari

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

My name is Tari, I am a 25 yo mother of 2 girls and whe are from The Netherlands.

Yesterday I bought my first Tama, one for me and one for my 8yo daughter.

Mine is pink with hearts, hers lavender with bubbles.

I bought the tama's in America, they will arrive in a few days, we are very excited!

We are completey new at this, so I still have to read a lot.

Tari

Hey there Tari!

Welcome to Tamatalk! :( Congrats on your tama purchase. Hopefully you will enjoy them as much as everyone else here does. :( If you have any questions feel free to search the forum or make a post. :huh:

Thank you Bell sprout :)

(what does that mean:bell sprout ?)

I kinda feel a bit old here.....average age is....14 maybe 15....or am I wrong??

Hope you guys do not discriminate ''elder people'' hahaha ;-)

the average age is in the teens yes but there are other older people on here and i think i remember reading a thread wear someone said they are like 40 ^^

Hi! Welcome to tamatalk! Have fun on here and take good care of your tamagotchis! :D Oh, by the way, if you ever need help just PM me.

:D Hello and welcome to TamaTalk! We are very happy to have you and your daughters joining us! ;) Let us know if there are any questions (once you get your new pets!).

And yes... We do have a huge number of upper teens and people in their 20s. :D

Hi everybody,My name is Tari, I am a 25 yo mother of 2 girls and whe are from The Netherlands.

Yesterday I bought my first Tama, one for me and one for my 8yo daughter.

Mine is pink with hearts, hers lavender with bubbles.

I bought the tama's in America, they will arrive in a few days, we are very excited!

We are completey new at this, so I still have to read a lot.

Tari
Hey there Tari it's kinda cool having a mother at this website and if you need help,even though i am a kid i can help alot!so if you need help post ur problem in =Dash's Advice in Tips and Tricks ok?k :huh: :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back