Taylor Swift?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like her. :) She's not one of those trashy stars -coughmileycough- who go and dress like sluts all the time.

I like her music, and even though it can be a bit overplayed, I still think she deserves it all. She is a brilliant songwriter and singer.
Miley only does that for sttention. Because she herself said she wants to become a "sex symbol."

But anyway, Miley isn't worse than Taylor---I actually think she's much better.

Sure, she may have corrupted Disney and might be a bad example, but, as a person, and as a singer, she is way better. Than Taylor.

I just had to say.

I feel like I'm the only person on this topic who actually likes Taylor and her music.

Some of her songs are just so fitting with certain situations, I like having songs to listen to which fit pretty well with my life. Sure, most of her music is about teenage love, boyfriends and whatnot but I'm almost certain more than half of mainstream music these days is about that stuff and worse o;

I, personally, believe she deserves the attention she gets, and at least she's not famous for the wrong reasons, right?

^Not the only one.

I really like her. Like Ksenia, I can relate to a lot of her songs in real life.

She's really talented, and worked hard to get where she is today.

So, I'd have to say, yay.

Yay and Nat, I love one song, because It describes me.

You Belong With Me. If there was a song called 'I'm Gonna Kill You Because You Dumped Me And Went Out With Your Ex And Stole My Heart, GIVE IT BACK NOW!' that would describe me, kill me I'm obsessed with a guy..

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't listen to music like that so I've gotta say that I don't like her.

She's not that pretty either. :|

Her new album as a whole is fantastic. There isn't a single bad song on it. It's extremely personable/emotional as well as catchy. Easily one of the best albums of the year and one of my all time favorites! :)

I actually really like Taylor Swift. She has a good voice and I like her songs.

My favorite from her new album is Back to December :)

I don't hate her, but then I don't love her either. I don't usually listen to music like that but as some people have said, some of her songs describe my life completley which makes me like them a bit better. Y'know? But I also agree with some of the others, she isn't the greatest musician.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back