TC House 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeressa wipes off everyone's mascara and eyelashes and eyebrows with a random tamagotchi's internal organs. Then she takes the fanart and runs to her room.

(ooc: please call me Jeressa, not neon pegasus, because my characters name is jeressa ._. )

Last edited by a moderator:
Dazzmina, after ripping up all her old Tama art (all epic fails), removes the outdated Lovelin from her mom's computer background (UGH THAT BACKGROUND FROM 2010 REALLY GETS ON MY NERVES) and then draws a new and better Lovelin for her mom's computer background.

Caomi loses her voice ): after screaming pasta for so long and figures she'll go find the pasta room, "I guess it would be somewhere around here" she says passing the Hetlia room. But instead Caomi gets hopelessly lost and winds up in the stabbing room, which is full of knives and gore. Caomi grabs a nasty looking dagger and puts it in a leather cover then attaches it to a belt which she puts on. It may come in useful. Just then the alarm goes off because she took a knife. Caomi runs out of the room before any security can turn up.

EMF accidentally throws up all over TicTax in disgust, magically revives her husband for the millionth time, and puts Kunoitchi in the blender until she is mushimized into thick red paste. EMF drinks the Kunoitchi juice. "MMMMM, good!" she says, and she lets Ikemen Mametchi have a taste. "You are right! DELICIOUS!" he says.

Afterwards, EMF starts bragging to Dazz about having a higher reputation than her.

Dazzmina magically revives all the Tamagotchis and dolphins killed in the previous three pages. Then she puts them back where they belong. She also cleans up all the gory stuff around the mansion and gives everyone a lecture about how they should be grateful to have such an awesome place to RP and shouldn't spoil it with random Tamagotchi organs. She also awards herself the nonexistent prize for "Nicest And Least Insane Person In TC House 2".

After this, she stabs the stabbing room and makes all the knives blunt. Then she gets all the bits of rubble the stabbing room turned into and built something new with them - a Stabbed Tamagotchi Hospital! There she will put any Tamagotchis that have been stabbed and hurt. She also buys an Xbox and the Stab The Tamagotchis! game for everyone as a substitute for real Tamagotchi stabbing. Stab The Tamagotchis! is rated 18+ because it's so gory but who cares, there's nobody to make rules against it here!

Blue murmurs, "What's with all the...stabbing...and blood?" Nobody bothers to answer the question.

Dazzmina says to Blue "the stabbing and blood was not to do with me, I'm the nicest and least insane person in TC House 2!" Then she took some of Oranda's stuff and puts a sign on it saying "DO NOT STAB THIS STUFF". Then she eats it (the yummy stuff not the sign).

Jeressa leaves her room to get some food from Oranda, On her way there, she overheard Blue's question. "Stabbing is fun :3 " she replies.

Then she eats some pie, and she also eats the sign that said "DO NOT STAB THIS STUFF"

Dazzmina says to Blue "the stabbing and blood was not to do with me, I'm the nicest and least insane person in TC House 2!" Then she took some of Oranda's stuff and puts a sign on it saying "DO NOT STAB THIS STUFF". Then she eats it (the yummy stuff not the sign).
"LIAR! LIAR! PANTS ON FIRE!" EMF screams, pointing at Dazz accusingly. "You are the nastiest and most insane person in this House, along with Jeressa and Savvy! You were stabbing Ikemen Mametchi!" She then sets Dazz's pants on fire.

EMF gives blue the award for being the nicest and least insane person in TC House 2. "At least you actually CARE about my feelings!" she says, remembering blue's comment on her profile, "Are you okay?" which was really considerate of her.

Then EMF has a bunch of babies with Ikemen Mametchi, and the mutant human-gotchis run all over TC House wreaking havoc by screaming at cars driving past and pulling Dazz's hair out. They also smash savvy's Hetalia DVDs and flush all of Jeressa's bras down the toilet.

OOC: Its Savy not Savvy >:U

she really didn't care since she never even have any hetalia DVDs in the first place. Then she went to Bra,Italy and got Jeressa more Bras (ok I'm sorry that joke was just sitting there waiting to be used please don't hurt me). then since kiki is going crazy she lets only Jeressa,Teri, Zach and Oranda into her room to get away from the craziness until it goes away

Doomer is still eating chocolate. He simply watches the chaos transpire. He doesn't know what to say to EMF.

"Hey Dazz, what's happening here? Fire? Baby Mametchis? Do you think this is weird?"

Dazzmina says "it is weird. Very weird...so weird I think I'm going to quit this RP. It's supposed to be fun, and to be quite honest, it isn't." And with that, she walks out of the mansion full of screaming people and random Tama babies.

Blue said "Uh....thanks..." to EMF. "I posted that because I just wanted to see how you were doing..."

Then she begged Oranda to make more yummy stuff, because she didn't eat any yet.

as dazzmina walks out savy yells"lol you were the one taking it too far I'm quite happy tbh that your leaving" as she steals all her stuff she left and sells it on ebay for money. she gives some of the money to Teri,Zach,Oranda and Jeressa as she says "here spend it on anything you want I'mma send it on hetalia stuff" as she goes on ebay like a insane person buying stuff

Zach decided he was going to a little place in Austria. He can't say the name on here (INAPROPRO.) so he decided to bleep it out with this: %&$*&^.

"GUYS I'M GOING TO %&$*&^, AUSTRIA!!!!" he yelled out. He thanked Savy for the money, and thanked Dazzmina for leaving her stuff here so he could have this trip.

"I JUST WANT TO THANK DAZZMINA FOR MAKING THIS TRIP POSSIBLE. I HAVE WANTED TO GO TO %&$*&^, AUSTRIA FOR QUITE A LONG TIME NOW. THANK YOU DAZZMINA."

He walked out and got onto a private jet plane (which splattered some mud onto some people) and flew to %&$*&^, Austria.

"Okay, using some of the money Savy gave me, I can buy more stuff to make yummy stuff with." **goes out and buys some random sugary stuff** "Okay, thank lord that stuff is done. Now to make more yummy stuff." **makes cupcakes, pie, cake, chocolate, donuts, and candy** "Done~! Anyone want some? Fresh from the oven or fridge or anything like that!"

"Okay, using some of the money Savy gave me, I can buy more stuff to make yummy stuff with." **goes out and buys some random sugary stuff** "Okay, thank lord that stuff is done. Now to make more yummy stuff." **makes cupcakes, pie, cake, chocolate, donuts, and candy** "Done~! Anyone want some? Fresh from the oven or fridge or anything like that!"

random double posting party :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back