TC House 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGH!" EMF screams when she gets stabbed by Jeressa. All her blood and organs splatter out. Just before she dies she drinks some of her own blood that is staining the carpet because she is part vampire. Ikemen Mametchi finds his wife dead, and is very sad. So he buries her in the backyard. When nobody is looking, the ghost of EMF rises out of the ground, ready to haunt TC House...

Caomi manages to find an inhabited room only to find that Jeressa is stabbing everybody. Caomi decides she'd rather be lost so she gets lost again.

Teri spots the ghost of EMF and yells "AAAGH NO DON'T HAUNT ME I DID NOTHING!!!"

Caomi hears Its Teri screaming. GHOST!!!!!!! WHERE!!!! I DON'T WANNA BE HAUNTED!!!!!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Teri, I will haunt you for being married to Poland..." EMF moans eerily. "If you do not divorce him, I will--" Before she can finish, Ikemen Mametchi magically turns her back to normal. "HEY, I was having fun!" she complains. "SOMEBODY KILL ME SO I CAN BE A GHOST AGAIN."

um ok say's Caomi and pulls out her dagger/knife (remember I stole this earlier) and stabs EMF!!!!! ^ _ ^ la la la now EMF is stabbed and dead- WAIT WHAT!!! no EMF IS STABBED AND ITS ALL MY FAULT!!!! *stabs self*

Dazzmina yells "OH YEAH WELL ON TAMAGOTCHI CORNER SHOP 3 ME AND YOU GET 99% AND ME AND FWOGGY GET 88% AND ME AND KATY GET 22% AND I'VE NO IDEA HOW THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE OFFENSIVE BUT IT'S THE TRUTH" at EMF. She is not at all mad because she knows these things are not accurate. Then she plays a joke she recently made on EMF: "I've got a secret...and I'm not going to tell it to you!" Then she adds a bit that is not normally in the joke. "But guess what, I will tell you if you tell me who you gave your FaceBook name!"

Teri says to EMF "No I dun want you to be a ghost, if you're not a ghost you can't haunt me. Why do you care about my fictional marriage anyways?"

Dazzmima screeches at the top of her voice "YAAAAAAAAY THIS IS REALLY AWESOME NEWS EVERYBODY! I DON'T KNOW HOW I'M STOPPING MYSELF FROM KNOCKING THE HOUSE DOWN WITH EXCITEMENT! HERE IS THE NEWS...

...I AM FINALLY ALLOWED ON TAMACHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I'M NOT EVEN 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then she posts these smileys: :D ^_^ :) ;) :lol: :eek: :mellow: :wub: :blink: B) to show how she's feeling right now.

(some people dont realize TC stands for tamachat ._.)

she goes up to dazzmina and says "um TC stands for Tamachat so this is the tamachat house you have been in tamachat in a house this whole time ._."

I order a bunch of pedos, and stick a bunch in every room except for mine. Then, Pixie runs away as far away as possible, so everyone won't throw them at me.

Dazzmina asked in an innocent little-kid voice "what's a pedo?" since she really does not know. Then she decided to look it up. When she found what it meant, she stabbed them all with her boring Olympics word-searches and ran away screaming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pixie calls Dazzmina's phone and says it means a Tarokotchi, wiggling it's butt. Pixie stuffs one down his phone, and it pops out of Dazzmina's. :tarakotchi:

Teri looked up at Jeressa and she said "YAY PARTY! LET'S GET HYPER!" She went to the TC House Store and bought EVEN MORE food and stuffs for the party, including marshmallows, cola, and grape soda! She returned with all the stuffs for the party.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back