TC House 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Griffin finds Where Teri wrote the Poland rule thing and writes next to it GERMANY IS SMEXY.

Teri sees what Griffin wrote and stares at it like this: o_O Then she says "WTF?!" and draws a box around the Poland rule thing to separate it from everything else.

Jasen went over and colored over Griffin's drawing. In the place of it, Zach wrote "GERMANY IS ONE OF MY MANY USBs ;) ))))))))))))))"

He also wrote inside the Poland rule box and said "Spain is Zach's" to seal it with the Poland rule. :3

Teri stared at Zach with a "WTF" face, then she said "Zach, you're crazy"

mew sat in a corner humming homestuck music over and over and drawing johnkat

CAOMI DUG A HOLE UNDER THE MANSION AND THE BURIED THE MANSION UNDERGROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Choco started freaking out "WE ARE BURIED ALIVE"

Last edited by a moderator:
Teri realised that the mansion was buried, and looked at caomi, while yelling "CAOMI WHY DID YOU JUST DO THAT?!"

"....What? I'm dead? But I'm still here!" "...OH GOD THE TC HOUSE IS COLLAPSING WE BETTER GET EVERYONE OUT EXCEPT THESE PEDO POTATOES"

I run out of the TC House, get a truckload of Pedo Potatoes and dump them into the TC House and make them suffer a sad, deadly time. EUE

Teri goes and finds Savy (who should still be in this xD) and says to her "I bet you would like to have a look at Italy eue"

Griffin doesn't get out of the house in time and gets crushed my the collapsing house.

Teri runs around, claiming to be an "Olympic bronze medalist in speaking" because speech final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back