TC House :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
/.ignore this oh dear lord what

Last edited by a moderator:
Ella nodded. "Now, apparently if we go to a decor store and say to the store clerk 'I am from the Chat House', we'll get everything free"

Beth continued to watch everyone argue about sexiness and liars, then sighed and pulled out her DS. She still didn't recognise anyone, so she was saving the massive freakout about seeing people until she did

Alex grinned, knowing her next reply would reveal who she was. "Sakura loves L~" she chimed.

Beth paused for a second, then scrambled up. "And L loves Sakura, no matter what Curtis says~" she said, her voice a bit louder now she was excted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex nodded excitedly. "Heck yeah! L and Sakura forever!"

Beth suddenly stopped dead and looked around wildly. "Is Charlie here? 'Cause I don't wanna wake up to him standing over me all 'miniLsminiLsminiLs.'"

Alex laughed and shook her head. "Nope, I haven't seen him around..." she told Beth. "... What is it with him and mini L's?"

Beth shrugged. "It started when I said 's kids would have his hair, then it all went downhill from there..." She squealed suddenly and started jumping. "But isn't this awesome? Who else is here?"

"Ah, I see." Alex nodded. Then a huge grin spread across her face. "Ella and Jared are here, I don't know who else."

Beth looked around, still bouncing. "I didn't ever see pictures of anyone, so I don't know...Well, a couple I saw, but none of them are here."

Eleanor still hadn't revealed who she was, and was just sitting on the sofa watching everyone. Finally, she said "That's very nice, but I have a train full of alcohol."

"Ah," Alex looked around the room. "I think we need to do some exploring."

Beth nodded, finally standing still. "I haven't even put my stuff in a room yet," she said, pointing at the bags behind her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back