Tea Time problem on V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragna

Reaction score
When I play Tea Time everytime a come to the 14th cup it STOPS. I've tried it a thousand times, and I'm quite sure I press fast enough. But it always looks sad (like I didn't press anything) and goes game over.... Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

:D

I've gotten up to 20. you have to be quicker when you hit 14. It's hard!

O, it fastens up at 14? dang those games are hard on the V5!! :wacko: abnormal! The tv surfing game is also to hard to finish for me :ph34r: I could always finish al the games on my Tamagotchis (V1 till V4.5) very easaly, but this is harder!!

But I like it that it is this hard, then I have a challenge again :(

Last edited by a moderator:
well, i have went up there to 20. so i think u just needa be a lil bit quicker if u want to pass 14. but its also fun in a way that its challenging.

That game's boring. IT does get quicker, though. Good luck :furawatchi:

you maybe pressing the wrong button or the batteries wet thats what to myn the battery was wet

you maybe pressing the wrong button or the batteries maybe wet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I play Tea Time on the first time it stoped. Lucky you.

After trying A LOT it's not that hard anymore :) Yes it fastens up after 14 I know now, but not even that much. I just needed a little bit of practice :p To bad you only get a 100 point when you finish the game, I was hoping it would be more :(

But thnx for al the help! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back