Teacher.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_pal

Reaction score
Well, as you may know, I am in my first year of upper school. Its all fine, the work's, fine, but one problem: My teacher HATES me.

When half the class do something wrong, I get in trouble.

Anyone else get this at school, and what do you do about it?

Nope, this doesn't happen to me!

But I guess I could understand what you're talking about! All my teachers love me, because I'm oen of the best students in the class. I always get As and I don't get out of my seat to talk, and I don't snap back either. Usually thats why some teachers don't like some students as much as others. Yet, sometimes they just dislike one student for no apparent reason. I'm pretty sure he/she doesn't hate you...they may not totally love you, but hate is a strong word. A teacher should NEVER hate a student.

Kisses and hugs, CuteModel

Nope, this doesn't happen to me!But I guess I could understand what you're talking about! All my teachers love me, because I'm oen of the best students in the class. I always get As and I don't get out of my seat to talk, and I don't snap back either. Usually thats why some teachers don't like some students as much as others. Yet, sometimes they just dislike one student for no apparent reason. I'm pretty sure he/she doesn't hate you...they may not totally love you, but hate is a strong word. A teacher should NEVER hate a student.

Kisses and hugs, CuteModel
It is not too bad, and it is only one teacher, but the bad news is: NEXT YEAR I HAVE HER FOR HALF MY SUBJECTS!! And she will be my form teacher too :[

Nah, she's just got me down as a troublemaker

Its just how I look, yknow, messy black hair, rock/metal music, the like things that make people think 'freak'

Nah, she's just got me down as a troublemaker
Its just how I look, yknow, messy black hair, rock/metal music, the like things that make people think 'freak'
Yes some teachers will just jump to conclusions sometimes that the way someone looks also reflects the behaviour. Perhaps if you work extra hard and behave in classes, you can show her to read the book instead of the cover.

Some teachers I've had that they're just miserable about everything and grade everyone in the class poorly. My Grade 9 computers teacher was exactly that...Probably why she was a Ms. and not a Mrs. you know? -_- lol. Anyway give it a try and at the very least you'll know you tried your best to be a good student and I'm sure your parents will know too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back