Teaching How to Play Tamagotchi.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireworks2008

Reaction score
im am teaching my mom how to play tamagotchi. it seems like she gets it , but i want to know if theres any tips on how to teach her faster? and she wants to buy a tamagotchi and is wondering what one to buy. any suggestions? :D

lol ive done the same thing so she could babysit my tamas um well since she is new i suggest getting her a v2 there really simple and more fun than a v1 and once she gets the hang of it she can keep upgradding to the newist version

lol! I suggest you buy her a simpler version of tamagothi like soundwave said and then she can start having better versions! (PS: I hope you told your mum shes a little old for tamagotchis lol)

LOLZ! what gotten to your mom. soundwave is correct. or maybe give her the instructions. or maybe search in the internet on how to use tamagotchi so she understand well. when she first play tamagotchi it should be the 1st gen. so she understand it well. hope i help.

thanks everyone, i will tell her to buy a v2.

ps. today she noticed my v5 and she thought it was really cute. it says "love my family" on the side and its pink.

I always thought it was a good idea to begin with the first version. (The original) but seeing it's fairly rare and most of the time expncive, V2 would be a good start.

The best way to teach her is by letting her DO. Having her play with it. We all had to figure it out, I'm sure a mom can do it.

My mom grabbed my Black Original a few years ago cause I had to go do something... She played with it... for me. Back when I had no idea the sound could turn off...It kept calling and she figured it out simply by the images/icons and the info menu.

:)

I am a mum and I am learning Tamagotchi for my 4yo daughter. She's a little young, but it was either that or a cat.

Tell your mum to sit down with the instructions and the toy early in the day when she is not tired and there is no-one bugging her. Not at 6pm when everyone is home from school/work and all want a piece of her. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks everyone, i will tell her to buy a v2. ps. today she noticed my v5 and she thought it was really cute. it says "love my family" on the side and its pink.
V5's are easy to use aswell.

I recommend V2 and V3 - they're tons of fun and not that complicated. They're also my favorite versions. <3

When she buys one, make sure she reads the instructions and if she still needs help, just guide her through each stage of life and teach her the proper way to care for them. They're not that hard to work. Just takes a little bit of time. She's sure to get the hang of it soon.

remember to tell her the button to the right is choosing (going through each one to find the right one)

the middle is select

aaand the left is go back.

lol

katieecob :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back