Team Group Journal, the Story -- Chapter 1-To Curl or Not to Curl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retrotamagotchi

Reaction score
Hunched over my iPad texting up my next novel
Let's just say it started with Memetchi. You know, Memetchi, the orange tamagotchi with those big, sparkling eyes. Her body shape is a lot like Makiko's, but she's much nicer.

Anyhow, Memetchi's single hair at the top of her head was drooping more that usual, so she decided to get it curled at Salon de Dream, instead of at home like she normally does.

Now, there were no salons in TamaTown, so everybody had to style their own hair (including Makiko). Of course, just about everything is better when a professional does it. And when Makiko saw Memetchi at school the next day, she got angry.

"Oh. My. Gosh," she said, not liking the competition. "I can't believe it! How dare she! This is an outrage! Why I oughtta--"

Two lockers away, I was putting my backpack up when I heard Makiko staring coldly at Memetchi and uttering words I couldn't hear. Curious, I confronted her and asked what was wrong. I didn't expect her to tell me, but she surprisingly did.

"Oh it's Memetchi. Can't you see it?" she told me.

I gazed at her. "Um no..." I replied confusedly.

"Are you blind? IT'S HER HAIR! She got it professionally curled!"

"Okay..." My mouth turned into a diagonal line.

"I'm supposed to have the best hair here." She paused. "I'm just gonna have to do something about her."

"Like what?" I questioned, fearing the worst.

"You'll see." She smiled a smile that matched the Grinch's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back