Tears of the Wind (1)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heartbeat_Heartbreak

Reaction score
Title: Tears of the Wind

It started out easy and smooth, that is, until Sakura's life turned upside down.

"See'ya!" Sakura said as she left her house. Sakura was still a young child, 2 years old, was the state of a Kinakomotchi, and had an extreme passion for adventure, and was always very curious, which got her into big trouble...

Sakura and her best friend, Ayuka were playing in an old deserted house that was said to hold the spirits of dead Tamagotchi. While they were playing and fooling around making spooky ghost cries, they found a crystal, or maybe a jewel. The jewel was called the Symcorious Crystal, and was said to grant any wish...

Author's note: I know it's a bit short, but I'll make longer parts later. Besides, this is basically a summary of the real story, which starts later on.

I hope you guys will enjoy the series! Please comment on this, you can tell me how to improve, give me suggestions for the series, and if you have made a fan fiction before you can give me tips, because this is my first fan fiction.

I'm really grateful for your opinion, and for those of you who are currently writing fan fictions, I hope the best for you too! :mimitchi:

Latest posts

Back