*teary eyed* Look!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
I usually mind my own buisness on Youtube and such, I make 2 videos on Youtube and Im being told their rubbish!(One was supposed to be for Humor) This person said for me to delete my account or else he has the Youtube team on his side! I just want a account, be a normal user with a decent username, but noooooo.

BTW This dude is on Tamatalk. He is mean, I can't block him. I believe he is this stalker but I want you to see the message https://i13.tinypic.com/4dfd65g.jpg

*Edited - Language police*

Last edited by a moderator:
ok telling people there videos are bad is just plain RUDE!

just ingore him

ok telling people there videos are bad is just plain RUDE!
just ingore him
I believe he is the one who made that Encyclodpedia Dramatic page on me... Threatning me is mean!

In my personal opinion it is your account, and you can do whatever you want with it as long as you are okay with getting poor ratings if you do post poor videos.

In my personal opinion it is your account, and you can do whatever you want with it as long as you are okay with getting poor ratings if you do post poor videos.
He called ME a Mary Sue on my Userpage. Do I look like a Character on TV *soves picture in middle* (Hope you know what I look like) No! He told me to get off, not to try to be smart...>.< Well I know whom made the page now. And I was told to Learn to draw, even though I can-He probably saw this comic I am working on, on this other forum. Big Whoop drawing Cats and Robots are soooooo bad

That is an extremely nasty thing to say to someone. Try contacting the YouTube Board Administrator if there is one and complain about this member being threatful and rude.

That's mean. :marumimitchi: If he said that to me in my face right now, it wouldn't be pretty.... :ichigotchi:

Just report him.

I usually mind my own buisness on Youtube and such, I make 2 videos on Youtube and Im being told their crap!(One was supposed to be for Humor) This person said for me to delete my account or else he has the Youtube team on his side! I just want a account, be a normal user with a decent username, but noooooo.
BTW This dude is on Tamatalk. He is mean, I can't block him. I believe he is this stalker but I want you to see the message https://i13.tinypic.com/4dfd65g.jpg
May I please see the videos? Also go to your PM area on the side it should have a Buddy List and a Block list type in his name.

Report him or him. Also Mark him as Spam. On your Youtube account. How does he know your accounts?

I usually mind my own buisness on Youtube and such, I make 2 videos on Youtube and Im being told their crap!(One was supposed to be for Humor) This person said for me to delete my account or else he has the Youtube team on his side! I just want a account, be a normal user with a decent username, but noooooo.
OMG that si so wrong and mean i am so sorry he said that.he is a *****

May I please see the videos? Also go to your PM area on the side it should have a Buddy List and a Block list type in his name.
Report him or him. Also Mark him as Spam. On your Youtube account. How does he know your accounts?
Tis is my signature. How do I report?

wow...that is ~the~ rudest thing to do when a person makes a vid.... if you don't like it... don't be mean!!!!!! I hate it when people do that!!!!!!!!!!

No one can tell you that what you put on YouTube is not allowed or suposed to be there. Report him!!

Meowbark, that is harrassment. Block him and report it. They have only written the things about having "staff on their side" in an effort to frighten you and make sure that you don't do anything. If you don't do anything then it is only likely to continue. Ignore the silly threats - they are just mind games. Get on there block and REPORT!

Contact YouTube via: https://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/request.py

I'm don't think this wil help with your problem, but once I saw this animated video someone made for a song on youtube. The people posted very mean comments (like, "I hope you die", "I hope you get cancer", "Go have a heart attack!", etc.) I'm not sure why, but I found them extremely funny, and I was laughing for an entire hour afterward, and then looked at it the next day, and kept laughing. I wish I could find that video again, but I forget the name of the song.

*Waves Fist* I want to just Smack him/her so Hard that they will be in hospital at the moment! Grrrrrrrrr

Those are very hurtful words. :) I'd have to say all you should do is report him. :) :D

Try not say anything mean back to him and get yourself in trouble. :(

*AG11*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back